• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Western artist

Help Support Ranchers.net:

cat dancing

Reaction score
For the gentleman who saw my art at the Klamath Bull Sale (Oregon) and the response I got from this website, I now have a website which shows my artwork. I am a working cowgirl and my work reflects the lifestyle. To view my website, you can visit:

hstrial-judyerickson.intuitwebsites.com

You are welcome to email me at my home email which is listed at the website.

cat dancing :D

Big Muddy - thanks for the reply. I have checked the link from several websites and it didn't have a problem getting thru. Here it is again (make sure you use the "dash" between hstrial-judyerickson).

hstrial-judyerickson.intuitwebsites.com

let me know how it goes (perhaps you will have better luck going out of the ranchers website and just addressing it on your "address" section of the computer. This is the way most people seem to be getting in.

cat dancing (Judy)[/quote]

I got in using the link Hypo posted. Usually when some one post a link they paste it in from the site so you just click on it. Try Hypo's.

Nice work, You can put your site so it shows at the bottom of your posts with the PM's. Check out my web site and see Tam's art. :D

Latest posts