• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

WH to Congress: War Powers Act doesn’t apply to Libya

Help Support Ranchers.net:

hypocritexposer

Reaction score
WH to Congress: The War Powers Act doesn't apply to Libya because we're not engaged in "hostilities"

http://hotair.com/archives/2011/06/15/wh-to-congress-the-war-powers-act-doesnt-apply-to-libya-because-were-not-engaged-in-hostilities/

I guess it's more than likely we'll have World War 3 this year or next year. And there's basically not a thing anybody can do about it.

lightninboy said:
I guess it's more than likely we'll have World War 3 this year or next year. And there's basically not a thing anybody can do about it.

First define a World War? Are we not already in one? If you think we are, who is the enemy and if you think we are not, who will be the enemy in your "year or next year timeline"?

hypocritexposer said:
lightninboy said:

First define a World War? Are we not already in one? If you think we are, who is the enemy and if you think we are not, who will be the enemy in your "year or next year timeline"?

Such questions require the use of thought, logic, and reason. You might as well pound sand.

Well, here's the current intelligence I have about WW3 beginning:

June 20, 2011
On this Sunday Edition of the Alex Jones Show, Alex talks about World War 3, now in implementation stage as Obama ignores the Constitution and Congress in Libya and the U.S. steams warships toward the coast of Syria on the Mediterranean. See Alex's video, Obama Launching World War III.

lightninboy said:
Well, here's the current intelligence I have about WW3 beginning:

June 20, 2011
On this Sunday Edition of the Alex Jones Show, Alex talks about World War 3, now in implementation stage as Obama ignores the Constitution and Congress in Libya and the U.S. steams warships toward the coast of Syria on the Mediterranean. See Alex's video, Obama Launching World War III.

You didn't listen too well, did you?

WW III was actually the Cold war, as per the Pentagon, this would be considered WW IV.

Imagine me asking you those questions, just before Alex informed you what to think?

I might just be in on it? Think about it for a bit?

hypocritexposer said:

WW III was actually the Cold war, as per the Pentagon, this would be considered WW IV.

Imagine me asking you those questions, just before Alex informed you what to think?

If we get into a World War, I reckon the press will be calling it WW3, not WW4, duh.

The Cold War was a farce. Are China and Russia our enemies now or not?

lightninboy said:
hypocritexposer said:

If we get into a World War, I reckon the press will be calling it WW3, not WW4, duh.

The Cold War was a farce. Are China and Russia our enemies now or not?

The point is that you misquoted Alex.

did you lie to us about what Alex said, or did you misquote him?

Latest posts