• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

What a day!

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Disagreeable

Reaction score
Ah, the joy and gratitude that our family experienced and expressed over the Thanksgiving Day table! Bush is pulling our troops out of Iraq! Our prayers were answered. :D

Disagreeable said:
Bush is pulling our troops out of Iraq!
Did you really fall for that? It's only a ploy to appease you appeasers and terrorist sympathizers. And to give the guys a little rest before we move in to Iran.

Your PRAYERS? Excuss me but some of your posts lead me to believe you have no room for spiritual belifes. You have slammed Bush for going to church and saying he prays.
WOW so there really is hope for you. :D :D

MsSage said:
Your PRAYERS? Excuss me but some of your posts lead me to believe you have no room for spiritual belifes. You have slammed Bush for going to church and saying he prays.
WOW so there really is hope for you. :D :D

Well, duh. You probably don't bother to actually read my posts. You've got your mind made up about me because I disagree strongly with the Iraqi war and George W. Bush. So I must be an athiest, anti-American, Communist, Michael Moore admiring, egg sucking dog. Open your eyes because it's a fact that George W. Bush hardly attends church at all. I saw a newspaper story with his actual attendance a week or so ago but didn't bother to link it here. Why? Because whether or not anyone goes to church or which church they go to isn't any of my business. I'm a Democrat; I believe in everyone's right to attend or not attend whatever religious gathering they want.

I must be an athiest, anti-American, Communist, Michael Moore admiring, egg sucking dog.
Well whata know Dis can give a excellant self discription.
[/quote]

Only in the minds of the right wing radicals. Does that fit you?

Interesting, isn't it that the Bush Bunch has called anyone who questions this war traitors, cowards, aiding and abetting the enemy, and now we find out that they, themselves, are cooking up a plan to withdraw troops from Iraq. Do they think no one will notice? The same with people on this board. They've called me all sorts of names because I say we need to bring our troops home. Now that the Bush Bunch is planning to bring the troops home, they don't say a word! Can you say hypocrite? :lol:

one thing is for sure around here, you can count on ole dis to come out snappin when you yank its chain. good thing most everyone else on this board has a sense of humor dis.

nenmrancher said:
one thing is for sure around here, you can count on ole dis to come out snappin when you yank its chain. good thing most everyone else on this board has a sense of humor dis.

Why? You going to get Bush to bomb me if you don't like what I say?

"X" are you NUTZ with a statement like that????? Going into Iran.....me thinks you maybe Karl Rove using an alias...and now you've spilled the plan!!

Pretty 'ball less" to LIE and say" we're bringing the boys home...don't ya'll worry"....and all along just saying that to please and calm worried mommas and daddys in America....Pretty low!!

kolanuraven said:
"X" are you NUTZ with a statement like that????? Going into Iran.....me thinks you maybe Karl Rove using an alias...and now you've spilled the plan!!

Pretty 'ball less" to LIE and say" we're bringing the boys home...don't ya'll worry"....and all along just saying that to please and calm worried mommas and daddys in America....Pretty low!!
Am I NUTZ? Well, I don't know for sure. I do know that if you're normal, NUTZ is my preference. And pleasing and calming worried parents is right up my alley, kolanuraven. But I want them to be calm for the long term. Not just for now, like you short-sighted, spoiled, appeasing cowards want. This is a long term project. Why can't those of your ilk understand that?

I don't care if you're trying to get a bull by the horns, a tiger by the tail, or a radical muslim by the balls. The best way to do that is to be aggressive, be proactive, be on the offensive, and then stay the course! I say if we need to go into Iran to do that, let's get 'r done! I only ask the following things:

First, we give our troops, our heroes, some well-deserved R&R. This is what I alluded to in the earlier post. They not only need the rest, they deserve it! At the same time, we rapidly ramp up our defense contractors stateside to work overtime producing munitions. 'Round the clock, seven days a week. And I'm not talking about some little sissy-ass bombs. I'm talking about the big, noisy boys that will blow off turbans and make camels crap for thousands of miles. This will also be great for our own economy, don't you think? An obvious win/win situation for America.

Next, we set you and Disagreeable up in a one room tent with a two camel garage somewhere deep inside Iran. You two can choose wherever you want. Remote or populous, location is no object. You two decide. All I want is your GPS coordinates. You two can have one night together. Then you'd better keep your candle blown out, hold each other tight, and pray to Allah every night.

Give it some thought, please. And, of course, talk it over with Dis. I know you have to ask your little buddy first since you're not capable of thinking for yourself. I eagerly anticipate those coordinates. Ooops. I meant your reply.

Who pissed in your cornflakes? I'm beginning to think that we've got George Bush himself here on the forum!! You sound just like the little weiner!

with kerosene no doubt!!! You're kinda fun.,.... in a spooky sort of way!

Liberty Belle said:
Uh-oh!! I've been worried about this – kolanuraven is getting sweet on you X!! :eek:

Somehow she just doesn't seem to be your type. Don't let her know where you live... :shock:
:shock: Thanks for the heads-up, Liberty Belle. That is one scary thought! I think I'd rather have the troops bring me home a camel.

Yeah...I've found out over the yrs that men who bluff and bluster and brag a whole lot...usually have " little" to work with anyway...if ya get my drift!! :lol:

So don't worry "x"....you're safe from me. I know that'll make you happy :lol:

kolanuraven said:
Yeah...I've found out over the yrs that men who bluff and bluster and brag a whole lot...usually have " little" to work with anyway...if ya get my drift!! :lol:
Oh, I get ya drift, alright. I also recognize your expert status on the subject. After all, with all of the data you have no doubt collected, over all of those years, how could I possibly refute you? The voluminous number of 'entries' you must have recorded over all of those years is an obvious testimony to your expert status.

Unfortunately, I guess I must accept your diagnosis. :oops: :( I mean, with all of those entries? How could I argue with an accuracy of 1.0?

Your friend,
Shorty :D

Oh, man... You guys have got to stop, this is turning into the Howard Stern show with all the double entendres. Is any discussion worth alluding to genitalia size and promiscuity? I'm not a prude, but this is starting to sound like Dumb and Dumber.

Latest posts