• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

WHAT COSTS MORE PER YEAR THAN THE IRAQ WAR?

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Liberty Belle

Reaction score
I didn't check all these links, but if even half of this is true, our country is in bad shape!

1. $11 Billion to $22 billion is spent on welfare to illegal aliens each year.
http://tinyurl.com/zob77

2. $2.2 Billion dollars a year is spent on food assistance programs such as food stamps, WIC, and free school lunches for illegal aliens.
http://www.cis.org/articles/2004/fiscalexec.html

3. $2.5 Billion dollars a year is spent on Medicaid for illegal aliens.
http://www.cis.org/articles/2004/fiscalexec.html

4. $12 Billion dollars a year is spent on primary and secondary school education for children here illegally and they cannot speak a word of English!
http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0604/01/ldt.0.html

5. $17 Billion dollars a year is spent for education for the American-born children of illegal aliens, known as anchor babies.
http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0604/01/ldt.01.html

6. $3 Million Dollars a DAY is spent to incarcerate illegal aliens.

7. 30% percent of all Federal Prison inmates are illegal aliens.

8. $90 Billion Dollars a year is spent on illegal aliens for Welfare and Social Services by the American taxpayers.
http://premium.cnn.com/TRANSCIPTS/0610/29/ldt.01.html

9. $200 Billion Dollars a year in suppressed American wages are caused by the illegal aliens.
http://transcripts.cnncom/TRANSCRIPTS/0604/01/ldt.01.html

10. The illegal aliens in the United States have a crime rate that's two-and-a-half times that of white non-illegal aliens. In particular, their children are going to make a huge additional crime problem in the US.
http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0606/12/ldt.01.html

11. During the year of 2005 there were 4 to 10 MILLION illegal aliens that crossed our Southern Border also, as many as 19,500 illegal aliens from Terrorist Countries. Millions of pounds of drugs, cocaine, meth, heroin and marijuana, crossed into the U. S. from the Homeland Security Report.
http://tinyurl.com/t9sht

12. The National Policy Institute, 'estimated that the total cost
of mass deportation would be between $206 and $230 billion or an average cost of between $41 and $46 billion annually over a five year period.'
http://www.nationalpolicyinstitute.org/pdf/deportation.pdf

13. In 2006 illegal aliens sent home $45 BILLION in remittances back to their countries of origin.
http://www.rense.com/general75/niht.htm

14. 'The Dark Side of Illegal Immigration: Nearly One Million Sex Crimes Committed by Illegal Immigrants In The United States '.
http://www.drdsk.com/articleshtml

Total cost is a whooping... $338.3 BILLION A YEAR!!!

SOCIAL SECURITY CHANGE FOR 2008

The United States Senate voted to extend Social Security Benefits to Illegal Aliens beginning in 2008.

The following are the senators who voted TO GIVE illegal aliens Social Security benefits. They are grouped by home state. If a state is not listed, there was no voting representative.

Alaska : Stevens (R)
Arizona : McCain (R)
Arkansas : Lincoln (D) Pryor (D)
California : Boxer (D) Feinstein (D)
Colorado : Salazar (D)
Connecticut :Dodd (D) Lieberman (D)
Delaware : Biden (D) Carper (D)
Florida : Martinez (R) (big surpise,right???)
Hawaii : Akaka (D) Inouye (D)
Illinois : Durbin (D) Obama(D)
Indiana : Bayh (D) Lugar (R)
Iowa : Harkin (D)
Kansas : Brownback (R)
Louisiana : Landrieu (D)
Maryland : Mikulski (D) Sarbanes (D)
Massachusetts : Kennedy (D) Kerry(D)
Montana : Baucus (D)
Nebraska : Hagel (R)
Nevada : Reid (D)
New Jersey : Lautenberg (D) Menendez (D)
New Mexico : Bingaman (D)
New York : Clinton (D) Schumer (D)
North Dakota : Dorgan (D)
Ohio : DeWine (R) Voinovich(R)
Oregon : Wyden (D)
Pennsylvania : Specter (R)
Rhode Island : Chafee (R) Reed (D)
South Carolina : Graham (R)
South Dakota : Johnson (D)
Vermont : Jeffords (I) Leahy (D)
Washington : Cantwell (D) Murray (D)
West Virginia : Rockefeller (D), by not Voting
Wisconsin : Feingold (D) Kohl (D)

I like this comment....

'It makes no sense to reward millions of illegal immigrants for criminal behavior while our Social Security system is already in crisis,' said Sen. Jim DeMint, South Carolina Republican. 'Why in the world would we endorse this criminal activity with federal benefits? The Senate missed a big opportunity to improve this bill, and I doubt American seniors will be pleased with the result.'

LB you are going to wish you stuck to the hunters in SD when the local libs get done trashing you for telling the truth. This is just as bad as everybody trashing the "FARM BILL" and the endless welfare that the rich farmers get, when more than half of the "FARM BILL" is for foodstamps. WIC and programs for the poor. Oh you are opening a big can of worms, guess we should go fishing?

It is idiotic how the government caves in and fails to obey our laws in the handling and deporting of illegals...

WILKES-BARRE, Pennsylvania (AP) -- A judge known for creative sentencing has ordered three Spanish-speaking men to learn English or go to jail.

The men, who faced prison for criminal conspiracy to commit robbery, can remain on parole if they learn to read and write English, earn their GEDs and get full-time jobs, Luzerne County Judge Peter Paul Olszewski Jr. said.

The men, Luis Reyes, Ricardo Dominguez and Rafael Guzman-Mateo, plus a fourth defendant, Kelvin Reyes-Rosario, all needed translators when they pleaded guilty Tuesday.

One of the attorneys, suggested that the ruling was good for his client, "My client is happy,"

I say deport them.. and if they ever show back up again they would get twenty years.. but no a Judge (part of the government who has sworn an oath to uphold the law) lets them continue to break the law on a daily basis..

Why would a judge not see the obvious..? These men are not here legally.. they are committing crimes...with guns they obtained illegally,... so the punishment for armed robbery is learn English.. :mad:

Well, you wouldn't want to check the facts, would you? They might not support your rhetoric. :lol: :lol:

If they should be true, it's the Bush Administration that has failed to stem the flow over the last seven years. :lol:

And Republican presidential candidate John McCain co-authored the last immigration reform bill in Congress. :lol:

fff said:
And Republican presidential candidate John McCain co-authored the last immigration reform bill in Congress. :lol:
And has promised to continue the borrow and spend policies of the Bush administration.

Goodpasture said:
fff said:
And has promised to continue the borrow and spend policies of the Bush administration.

Has your "visionary" explained how he is going to pay for his proposed programs without borrowing and spending?

Sandhusker said:
Goodpasture said:
fff said:

Has your "visionary" explained how he is going to pay for his proposed programs without borrowing and spending?

What was GWs "plan" for his borrow and spend administration :???: :roll: Looks to me like he never looked that far ahead.... :( :mad:

Oldtimer said:
Sandhusker said:
Goodpasture said:

What was GWs "plan" for his borrow and spend administration :???: :roll: Looks to me like he never looked that far ahead.... :( :mad:

Bush being an idiot doesn't give anybody else a pass to be an idiot as well - and a hypocrite.

Sandhusker said:
Goodpasture said:
fff said:

Nothing wrong with borrowing and spending. Most of us do it all the time. Where/how the money is spent is what's important. I don't think spending it in Iraq, propping up an unpopular, corrupt government is a good investment for my tax dollars.

John McCain may disagree with me. As far as I know he hasn't addressed the Federal deficit or how he plans to continue funding Bush's wars.

There IS a problem with borrowing and spending when you don't have the capacity nor cash flow to pay back what you've borrowed - or did you forget about that "pay back with interest" part?

I'll ask the question that you dodged again; How is Obama going to pay for all those programs he has proposed?

Sandhusker said:
There IS a problem with borrowing and spending when you don't have the capacity nor cash flow to pay back what you've borrowed - or did you forget about that "pay back with interest" part?

I'll ask the question that you dodged again; How is Obama going to pay for all those programs he has proposed?

I don't know; haven't heard him address that part of his plan. How will John McCain pay for his continued wars in Iraq and Afghanistan? Or is it only the Democrats that must give specifics on their proposals?

fff said:
Sandhusker said:

I don't know; haven't heard him address that part of his plan. How will John McCain pay for his continued wars in Iraq and Afghanistan? Or is it only the Democrats that must give specifics on their proposals?

Anybody can say anything. Until Obama explains HOW he is going to do what he claims he will, he's just flapping his lips - certainly not an activity worthy of any excitement and actually very irresponsible.

If you want to know about McCain, ask a supporter of his.

Sandhusker said:
fff said:
Sandhusker said:

Anybody can say anything. Until Obama explains HOW he is going to do what he claims he will, he's just flapping his lips - certainly not an activity worthy of any excitement and actually very irresponsible.

So McCain is just flapping his lips, too? If you're not a McCain supporter, what will you do on election day? Stay home?

If you want to know about Obama, ask one of his supporters. I'm supporting Hillary Clinton for President of the United States.

fff said:
Sandhusker said:
fff said:

So McCain is just flapping his lips, too? If you're not a McCain supporter, what will you do on election day? Stay home?

If you want to know about Obama, ask one of his supporters. I'm supporting Hillary Clinton for President of the United States.

If McCain and either Hillary or Obama are my only choices, I will stay home.

Go ahead and vote for Hillary. I refuse to vote for a compulsive liar.

Sandhusker said:
fff said:
Sandhusker said:

Sooo..you refuse to use the right that so many people died for, your right to voice your vote in a free country, all because your feelings are so sensitive. Very Cons. Rep of you!!!!

Just like a 3 yr old..." I won't win...so I won't play"

I'm guessing you voted for Bush....so why now the refusal to vote for someone who lies????? Ya done it once already I'm guessing.

kolanuraven said:
Sandhusker said:
fff said:

Sooo..you refuse to use the right that so many people died for, your right to voice your vote in a free country, all because your feelings are so sensitive. Very Cons. Rep of you!!!!

Just like a 3 yr old..." I won't win...so I won't play"

I'm guessing you voted for Bush....so why now the refusal to vote for someone who lies????? Ya done it once already I'm guessing.

That's true. Thousands have died for your right to go to the ballot box, Sandhusker. Shame on you for not exercising that freedom bought with the blood of patriots. :shock: :shock:

Yeah...so if you and others like you ( OMG!!!! :shock: :shock: :shock: there's more?????) don't want to vote....then there's another reason to bring the kids home from Iraq.

Cause if you're not gonna use the right of freedom, which voting is the main core of those rights, that they are protecting....get'em out of harms way.

No need getting them hurt over you .

ffffffff, "Sooo..you refuse to use the right that so many people died for, your right to voice your vote in a free country, all because your feelings are so sensitive. Very Cons. Rep of you!!!! Just like a 3 yr old..." I won't win...so I won't play" "

I also have the right not to vote. I will be voting in my state and local elections.

fff, "I'm guessing you voted for Bush....so why now the refusal to vote for someone who lies????? Ya done it once already I'm guessing."

Good thing you didn't bet on your guess. I've never voted for him - never will.

Why do you have so little regard for the truth? I can't believe that I have to defend honesty. I'm sorry, but this shows just how screwed up liberals are if it comes down to "Who cares if we can't believe a thing our leaders say".

kolanuraven said:
Yeah...so if you and others like you ( OMG!!!! :shock: :shock: :shock: there's more?????) don't want to vote....then there's another reason to bring the kids home from Iraq.

Cause if you're not gonna use the right of freedom, which voting is the main core of those rights, that they are protecting....get'em out of harms way.

No need getting them hurt over you .

With Freedom comes responsibility, and knowingly voting for compulsive liars isn't responsible - it's playing russian roulette.

Sandhusker said:
ffffffff, "Sooo..you refuse to use the right that so many people died for, your right to voice your vote in a free country, all because your feelings are so sensitive. Very Cons. Rep of you!!!! Just like a 3 yr old..." I won't win...so I won't play" "

I also have the right not to vote. I will be voting in my state and local elections.

fff, "I'm guessing you voted for Bush....so why now the refusal to vote for someone who lies????? Ya done it once already I'm guessing."

Good thing you didn't bet on your guess. I've never voted for him - never will.

Why do you have so little regard for the truth? I can't believe that I have to defend honesty. I'm sorry, but this shows just how screwed up liberals are if it comes down to "Who cares if we can't believe a thing our leaders say".

No wonder you're pizzed.

You can't even argue with the right person!!!!!! :roll: :roll: :roll:

Yepper....you're a Rep. Aim in one direction....hit something else!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts