• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

WHAT COSTS MORE PER YEAR THAN THE IRAQ WAR?

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Status
Not open for further replies.
nonothing said:
Goodpasture said:
A little political incorrectness and the neocons start whining........guess we now know who are the whiners.

He is right..Surprised none of you repub whiners started a poll yet.... :shock: :roll: .

Those who are leeching off of society, having to share welfare with illegals, seem to be the ones up in arms on this thread.

:lol: :lol: You got to love them Liberals, when they aren't making you cry they are making you laugh. :lol: :lol:

I refer to dead beats that jump from minimum wage jobs to other minimum wage jobs for worthless reasons such as avoiding child support as losers. And I should not excist but Liberals like nonothing and Gaypasture can refer to me in only what could be described as way worse than a loser.

I love it! Hypocrisy of the left, much like Gore and Ted Turner on Global Warming. Got to love them hypocrites, they say some of the stupidest things and have no idea just how dumb they truly are.

Mrs.Greg said:
:shock: :shock: Kola,I go away for just one day! And you can't control these boys{boys is the right word}You were gone a week and I kept some semblance of order. Just can't get good help nowdays :roll: :roll: :roll:

Anyway...I most certainly didn't like the use of the word loser for any human being. :?

Ehhh...what can I say?? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Steve said:
Goodpasture said:
aplusmnt said:
I don't buy all the PC crap. In life there will be losers and winners. Money and position do not dictate this, it is the way they live their lives and the decisions they make along with the reasons they make those decisions.
I don't buy the PC crap either, and you are a fine example of a swine, you vulgar little maggot. You worthless bag of filth. As we say in Oklahoma, I'll bet you couldn't pour urine out of a boot with instructions on the heel. You are a canker, a sore that won't go away. I would rather kiss a lawyer than be seen with you.

You're a putrescent mass, a walking vomit. You are a spineless little worm deserving nothing but the profoundest contempt. You are a jerk, a cad, a weasel. Your life is a monument to stupidity. You are a stench, a revulsion, a big suck on a sour lemon.

aplusmnt said:
I don't care what anyone says I say they are losers and worthless humans.
And you are a bleating foal, a curdled staggering mutant dwarf smeared richly with the effluvia and offal accompanying your alleged birth into this world. An insensate, blinking calf, meaningful to nobody, abandoned by the puke-drooling, giggling beasts who sired you and then killed themselves in recognition of what they had done. I will never get over the embarrassment of belonging to the same species as you.

GP, you and your vile comments are why sites need a moderator.. :mad: :roll:
Basically GP just said said what A-plus said, calling those "losers and worthless humans" same thing differnt terminology. Damn it,I DO NOT think anybody is worthless or a loser but I most certainly wouldn't put people who are willing to work as a loser and a worthless human :???: :???: :???:

GP just gave them a does of their own medicine and it just went right over their poor little ol' hard heads!!!

I laffed reading the whole thing to be honest!!!!!
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

The old instance of the shoe being on the other foot....hurts don't it?????????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts