• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

WHAT COSTS MORE PER YEAR THAN THE IRAQ WAR?

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Status
Not open for further replies.
passin thru said:
Tell me how passing gas

I didn't read anymore than that.................it showed me that you do not want to discuss anything.............just throw around your petty drivel

I figured you didn't have any answers :wink: :lol: :lol: Funny how its OK for you to call Kola or Mrs. Greg names- and stereotype them- but when I do it to you and tease you- you're so thin skinned that you welp away :roll: :(

So now we know...............your true motive shows through ................you are the knight in shining armor for the Libs on this site.

I get it you call names that have no bearing whatsoever and it just a joke.......gotcha.
But let someone else make a lighthearted jab and call a Liberal a Liberal and you go crying to your mommy.

I still haven't gotten an answer...........if a person is :iberal in their views and calls themself a liberal..............why does all hecl break lose if someone calls them a liberal................are they ashamed of being a liberal?

For once OT I agree with you. The private insurance/health care system has too many folks who fall through the cracks. Medical costs are way too expensive making all the insurance and pharmasudical companies rich at the expense of the most unfortunate.
The biggest area of concern for me is that govt doesn't have a very good track record for handling things - $5000 for an ashtray or bedpan type things.

passin thru said:
So now we know...............your true motive shows through ................you are the knight in shining armor for the Libs on this site.

I get it you call names that have no bearing whatsoever and it just a joke.......gotcha.
But let someone else make a lighthearted jab and call a Liberal a Liberal and you go crying to your mommy.

I still haven't gotten an answer...........if a person is :iberal in their views and calls themself a liberal..............why does all hecl break lose if someone calls them a liberal................are they ashamed of being a liberal?

Passin whatever- you don't have to be a Liberal to see how this health care crisis is wrecking our country....If you sat a few days on the bench- or lived in the real world- and saw the horror stories that are really happening out there - you'd realize its becoming a disaster- and that something has to be done....

Yep- your happy in your sheltered little world- and with your situation (whatever that happens to be, since your refuse to tell us how you've solved the problem)- but their are millions out there that are having real problems....And we can't go on sticking our heads in the sand and saying its all those persons own fault...Believe me- many times its not...
And someday it could be you....

cutterone said:
$5000 for an ashtray or bedpan type things.
:lol: Those are incidental problems. The government is always there to help and make things easier to access and cheaper for the average joe. You can always trust your government. It won't cost anything either. Free.

Oldtimer said:
passin thru said:

Passin whatever- you don't have to be a Liberal to see how this health care crisis is wrecking our country....If you sat a few days on the bench- or lived in the real world- and saw the horror stories that are really happening out there - you'd realize its becoming a disaster- and that something has to be done....

Yep- your happy in your sheltered little world- and with your situation (whatever that happens to be, since your refuse to tell us how you've solved the problem)- but their are millions out there that are having real problems....And we can't go on sticking our heads in the sand and saying its all those persons own fault...Believe me- many times its not...
And someday it could be you....
Yep passin thru, you just arent' as smart as some of these liberals. Just let them make the decision for you. You remember social security don't you? They handled that ok for you. None of us have to worry about retirement now right?

passin thru said:
You DON'T have a Lexus? What a pity!

Sarcasm my lady Sarcaasm...............I wouldn't have one if you gave me one
I thought you said liberals don't get sarcasm? :roll: :wink:

Do you guys that are fighting GP's,OTs and CRM's posts not think everyone should be able to access healthcare or just the ones that can afford it?

I think its sad you feel its ok to attack an American war vet because he doesn't agree with you yet you say your hearts and souls are behind your soldiers,really which is it???What happens when these young men and women come home injured from Iraq,and they can't access healthcare? are you still going to back them. This stuff is a two way street,niether one of you are more important to your familys then say GP is to his family yet its Ok to say why should we change a failing healthcare system to accomidate you.

No our countries healthcare isn't perfect people die from misdiagnosis{same as your country},but everyone has access to the same healthcare,nobody has to claim bankrupcy because there baby has a whole in her heart.

Mrs.Greg said:
Do you guys that are fighting GP's,OTs and CRM's posts not think everyone should be able to access healthcare or just the ones that can afford it?
If you're including me as fightig those listed above (which I am not) I think healthcare should be limited for the ones willing to pay. If you don't want healthcare, don't pay. If you do, then pay. Simple.

Red Robin said:
Mrs.Greg said:
If you're including me as fightig those listed above (which I am not) I think healthcare should be limited for the ones willing to pay. If you don't want healthcare, don't pay. If you do, then pay. Simple.
Well RR,the programI was watching yesterday,the family had insurance but the insurance wouldn't cover the whole year costs for there ill baby,I guess as a health care provider I don't believe anyone should have to worry about money when they're going through a crisis like that,guess thats where you and I differ. That and the fact I've never in my life had to worry about if I can or cannot acess healthcare,or if I have the money to go to a Dr. I think thats a pretty sad scenario.I'm actually proud of that fact,socialitic or not

Red Robin said:
Mrs.Greg said:

And what do we do with those that can't pay- wheel them out the front door of the hospital and throw them on the street :???:

Come off it- you the anti-abortion, anti-euthanasia, anti assisted suicide bible thumping champion are going to just throw people onto the street to suffer or die... :roll: :???: Or do you just want everyone to have to go broke first- and be a further burden on the country- before you think they should have access to public assistance....

Thing is that this everyone should pay idea is great- in a perfect world where everyone has the resources...But RR and passin on this ain't a perfect world.....Not everyone has the same resources and its going to have to be based on a sensible ability to pay... Not one that bankrupts you first...

nice to see the liberals irrational insulting round of rational debate.. :roll:

they (the liberals on this board) have convinced me that they have no capability to come up with any convincing plan other then force others who have provided for their families to pay for those who decided to risk it and not have coverage.. :cry:

passin thru said:
Tell me how passing gas

I didn't read anymore than that.................it showed me that you do not want to discuss anything.............just throw around your petty drivel

Well...stomp your pretty lil' foot and pout why dont' you. :roll: :roll:

Honestly, I hope all this pious and self righteous " huff & puff I read here from you PT...you RR NEVER comes back home to haunt you.

Remember, things in your life might just be spectacular NOW...but it can all go to shite in a heartbeat no matter how good your planning.

Oldtimer said:
another is if you took employment with a firm that had coverage, you would have to be offered coverage by law.. .. in other words a career choice/change could get you coverage.. might I recommend the post office..

Now if that isn't the dumbest neocon reply I've ever heard :shock: :roll: :wink: :lol:

We all work for the Post Office- and no one else does any of the other jobs :roll: :wink: :lol: No wonder the neocon Repubs spent 6 years controlling D.C. and did nothing except blow money down the drain building the biggest bureaucracy in history-- It was GW's "work for the guvment" health care plan :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol: :( ...

first had you read the whole argument it was for one person who wanted an option.. to his health care problem..

GP
Quote:
I can't get insurance.....at any price. With my heart problems and the little ladies cancer,

having gone through the my wife's cancer, I can understand.. and am not trying to be argumentative...

this area should come under a government plan.. but many wait until after they get ill to seek insurance... then if the cost is borne by the participants it would still be extremely high...

this has happened to alot of people who are past the good health paying in stage and are on the bad health getting stage.

GP
Quote:
If we have a problem now, we die. so YOU provide an option. YOU tell me what should be done.

one choice is to force others in good health or who maintained their coverage to fund yours..

another is if you took employment with a firm that had coverage, you would have to be offered coverage by law.. .. in other words a career choice/change could get you coverage.. might I recommend the post office..

I took really crappy careers to keep mine.. and endured many bad assignments to now have coverage when we need it..

I would rather move and have a ranch again.. but I can't afford to because of my maintaining coverage and health care choices for my wife and family..

and again I am not trying to be argumentative.. I am just trying to further an understanding of why some of us who worked hard to maintain our coverage should pay alot more so every one can have coverage..

I await the democrats to actually put forth their plans instead of using them as a campaign props,...

but like every other liberal on here, you want to jump in in the middle and take the whole statement out of context..

and I was able to show your error with out resorting to insults..

passin thru said:
Tell me how passing gas

But you can call me names......your a real piece of work...

My best advice to GP is to go break the law end up in jail and get you medical needs that way..unfourtantly they treat prisoners better than good honest folks......

first had you read the whole argument it was for one person who wanted an option.. to his health care problem..

And thats the problem-- you folks don't seem to realize that this same health care/health care insurance problem is multiplied millions of times over in this country right today....

Mrs.Greg wrote:

I think every one in the world should have free health care..

but I have never seen our liberals come up with a single plan that didn't stick it to the working class..

I am not sure how much our government spends already on the half a dozen plans we already have.. but I am sure if it was managed properly they could already fund a better plan then exists..

Total spending was $2.3 TRILLION in 2007, or $7600 per person.
Canada spends about $2900 per person.. so our cost is already a burden on the economy.

but the liberals don't have a plan.. they have a campaign speech.. and a bunch of complaints..

I have seen many hardship stories.. and might have even been one, had I not planned and sacrificed to maintain health insurance.. and even with it we struggled.. yet instead of debating honestly most take the time to insult,

I don't have a plan for the country.. but neither do they.. but I did plan for my family.. and do not feel that any one has yet come up with a credible plan for their family on here let alone the nation.. other then forcing me pay for it..

Total spending was $2.3 TRILLION in 2007, or $7600 per person.
Canada spends about $2900 per person.. so our cost is already a burden on the economy.

And thats part of the plan of having a Universal health care insurance plan- so everyone can have access not only to emergency care- or care when they are deathly ill, which is grossly expensive- but also to regular diagnostic and preventive programs to keep from getting those serious illness's and having to pay those higher costs....

AMA supports a health care plan for just this reason and say it will actually lower the amount paid per year for health care and total health care costs...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts