• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

What do you think about this?

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Taking 1 thing at a time:

Mudhen said:
If we had an all straight rodeo that would be wrong but it is OK to have an all gay rodeo.

Who or where did anyone say anything a bout an All Gay Rodeo - - Fireman's Rodeo - - Salinas Rodeo - Etc: A Rose is a rose the same as A rodeo is a rodeo

OldDog/NewTricks said:
As the Publisher/Editor/Reporter of her News Paper V¬ as invited to Cover a "Rain Bow Rodeo" – Gay Rodeo - - She reported/wrote a story with No Pictures :!:

When she was asked "Why No Pictures" she Reported - -
They seemed like nice very good Cowboys and Cowgirls but THEY WOULD NOT ALLOW me to take Pictures. As soon as I'd pull out my Brownee they'd turn into freak's and go into this act - - "I'd just walk-a-way" - -

V¬ wanted to Get A Picture of the "Champion Bull Rider"/ "All Around Cowboy" She was very good and a Girl but she too…

V¬ mean't by this that she would NOT play their Game and and cast light their ways… She felt she was there to cover a Rodeo and Cowboys/Cowgirls - - Not Gays or Freaks

Sierraman" said:
A lot of people want to do this kind of thing = that's Apples!

other kind of minorities = that's Oranges

illegal aliens = Now Pears

descendants of slaves = Then Peachs

want money from the government = Look Watermellons

make up for "their" treatment = Why not Bannana's

However, they are not suffering, = Argumentive

not by any living Americans hand = Gay's are suffering - Gay's are Alive - - Are YOU Alive?

I lived through the Japaneese Americans that lost evert thing in WWII
I beleive that they deserved every thing they got

"Aww" Your trick almost work - got me off the subject of this thread - Equal Rights for Gays.

Some people like to CLOUD the Issue

Old Dog,

Gays do have special treatment. Why should they be allowed to have the priveleges of marry AND be allowed to break the rules of it? Gays have been allowed to adopt when a straight couple has not, sorry, I can't prove that here, but, there it is. I was not trying to say that the issue with slave descendents was proof of gay special treatment,but merely saying the problem involve more than just gays. Some stores will only hire so many whites, males, straights, just because these are majority groups and they do not want to get into trouble for not hiring minorities. Minorites threaten with untrue lawsuits becaus ethey were treated wrong because of their minority.

Latest posts