• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

what else would you expect

Help Support Ranchers.net:

jigs

Reaction score
from a Husker....
http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/eye-on-football/24907418/dominic-raiola-appeared-to-intentionally-stomp-ego-fergusons-ankle

another dirty player in the NFL...just like Suh, he is a former Cornhusker....

jigs said:
from a Husker....
http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/eye-on-football/24907418/dominic-raiola-appeared-to-intentionally-stomp-ego-fergusons-ankle

another dirty player in the NFL...just like Suh, he is a former Cornhusker....

:roll:
Yup, and being a Husker had EVERYTHING to do with him being evil, wicked, mean, & nasty. And there's not a team in the NFL that wouldn't try to land him if he became available. I guess you are from a younger, more feminine generation.than me, Jiggsy. When I was a kid and was watching pro football (cause there wasn't anything else on on Sunday afternoons), there were guys like Dick Butkus, Deacon Jones, Mr. Bob Lily, & even George Karras playing to win. Then you had Larry Cszonka & Walt Garrison carrying the ball, who were even tougher than the guys out to get them. Walt even stayed in and played with a broken leg one time.

If the rest of the teams in the NFL don't realize by now that if they play the Lions they better put their big girl panties on and EARN their paychecks, they are slow learners. But maybe that's why Suh & Co. are rough. The camera people don't show what was done to them, prior. They just get caught on tape.

But it's all due to the fact that they played at Nebraska... :roll:

You're defending this thug?

Yea, back then, those guys WERE tougher. But only until the whistle blew. :roll:

Back then, if a player got caught doing what this video shows, he would be kicked out of the league....................

Pelini is gone. Maybe some ethics will come back to the Huskers. :wink:

Not defending him.....just pointing out what weenies NFL players have become. I knew a guy played for the Broncos in the late 70's & early 80's, and the stuff he would tell us about what REALLY went on in those piles of humanity would curl your toes.

If Goodell & the NFL really wanted stuff like this to stop, they could do it in a heartbeat. By "fining" a player, all they are doing is telling them not to get caught next time. They are every bit as responsible as the perp.

The fact this thug played at Nebraska is irrelevant.

it is BS no matter where the punk played. sportsmanship is bought and paid for at that level, and as long as the owner is making money things will be overlooked.... problem is, it trickles down to ouor kids, and they think thug life is the place to be.... little league teams have that crap going on, AND coaches promoting it to happen!

the Husker part IS irrelevant, I just hate to pass up an opportunity to get your panties in a bunch !!
by the way, rumor has it you trapped cousin Mary under the mistletoe for a few hours....

Latest posts