• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

What ever happened to Cindy Sheehan?

Help Support Ranchers.net:

There is nothing for her to do since obama has the deficit and national debt solves, he has created so much faith with his tranparency in gov, gas is 1.50 a gal, unemployment is nil, he has gotten the troops out of Iraq, Afghanistan, and has closed gitmo.

What Larry said.

And as I've said many times before, at least one of the benefits of an Obama administration has been that so many hypocrites have been exposed and silenced.

Now that I think of it, it may be the ONLY benefit. :?

she is still very active

her son gave his life for halliburton and co
billions

yes she is pissed

shaumei said:
she is still very active

her son gave his life for halliburton and co
billions

yes she is p****d

difd her son also give his life for GE?

you seem to have a "hard-on" for Haliburton, while ignoring all the other companies that are involved within the "military complex"

Why is that?

Biased maybe?

ShameWow biased?

Nope.

Just ignorant.

On the bright side, at least ShameWow doesn't wear Obama knee pads, like some we know.

Shamewow NEVER answered my question about the Bataan Death March. Most likely because he knows he'd get his hindquarters handed to him if he came up with the wrong answer. Doorknobs like ShameWow are prime candidates for brain transplants, and from the forums I've ever been on, Texas has their share. I lost no relatives during the Halocaust, but I sure had a cousin who went through the Death March and survived.

hypocritexposer said:
You used to hear about her all the time when Bush was President, but now....

...hardly a word.

What's up with that?

and all of the anti-war protesters in general. They were more anti-Bush than they were anti-war.

garn said:
hypocritexposer said:
You used to hear about her all the time when Bush was President, but now....

...hardly a word.

What's up with that?

and all of the anti-war protesters in general. They were more anti-Bush than they were anti-war.

Indeed. Just as Shamu can't seem to distinguish between opinion and fact, most liberals seem to confuse politics with principals.

Whitewing,

what is a liberal?

anyone that does not think our government is perfect?

you believe anything our mass media tells you to believe...just a real moron...

Shehan is still very active and haits obama as much as bush..does that now make her a conservative for hating obama?

give me her label as you cannot deal with it any other way....

LABEL HER....

Once again Shamu, the entire intent of the thread zooms right over your little short-bus-riding head, didn't it.

How would I label Sheehan? If I had to come up with a single label for her, it would probably be that she's a tool. Much like you actually...someone who is used by others.

Now that the left no longer needs her, she's tossed aside.

shaumei said:
Whitewing,

what is a liberal?

anyone that does not think our government is perfect?

you believe anything our mass media tells you to believe...just a real moron...

Shehan is still very active and haits obama as much as bush..does that now make her a conservative for hating obama?

give me her label as you cannot deal with it any other way....

LABEL HER....

a grieving bat-crazy liberal..

but with the loss of her son, she has a good reason to be grieving.. you'll just have to settle for bat crazy liberal..

Yeah, Cindy Sheehan always gets bashed by Fox News and now the left-wing press doesn't dare to support her because she is now anti-Zionist.

Yum! Mmmm! Cindy Sheehan writes some good stuff.

November 7, 2010
See George Write
by Cindy Sheehan
So George Bush wrote a book—if you believe that, you probably also believe he actually won the elections in 2000 and 2004.
Yes, I am sure, George, who couldn't string two coherent words together without the help of a team of speech-writers and policy makers, wrote a 512 page book all by his widdle self. Whatever! Can you even imagine George at a computer keyboard, with a full ashtray next to him and a half finished scotch within easy reach, pounding away at his "book?" That image makes me giggle.
I have written five books, it's hard work and "Junior" has never had to do a spot of hard work in his entire life and has been constantly bailed out of bad judgment (Decisions?) and the military draft by George Senior and his friends.
George calls his book Decision Points. What a title for the ol' Decider himself! George's "Decisions" rank near the very top in U.S. history for heartache and despair, and reportedly, in the book, he says that his biggest "failure" as POTUS was not privatizing Social Security. Not the deaths, or displacement of millions of people from his phony War on Terror, or the torture and false imprisonment of thousands, or the near total collapse of the global economy, or the fact that his administration ignored many warnings of an impending attack in the US before 9/11, or the gutting of public education, or the continuing destruction of the environment, or his non-response to Katrina, or (fill in the blank).
I am not going to write a review of Decision Points because I would rather read the Manhattan white pages than read whatever garbage emanates from the mind of Puppet-Liar-Bush and his ghost-writer(s). I have about, oh, say—10,000 other things I would rather spend $35 U.S.D. on, for sure. Besides all that, I am sure there's about as much truth in Bush's book as the piece of fiction that came out of the 9/11 Commission.
I believe most of the Bush mob need to be in some deep, dark hole for life. Except, with the Obama regime, that's not happening. Obama and his DOJ are doing everything in their power to protect these criminals as Nancy Pelosi and her Congress did!
Do you know why Obama and the Democrats are protecting the Bush scandal? It's really simple. If you start pulling skeletons out of Bush's closet, they are going to start coming out with a lot of D's behind their names, too.

http://cindysheehanssoapbox.blogspot.com/2010/11/see-george-write-by-cindy-sheehan.html

June 4, 2010
The Audacity of Israel
by Cindy Sheehan
"Until all of Gaza is destroyed the job is not done."
Since my son was killed in Iraq and I have come to prominence in the peace movement, the name I am called with the second highest frequency (behind "anti-American") is "anti-Semitic.'
First of all, isn't it interesting if one is anti-violence and pro-peace, that automatically makes one anti-American and anti-Semitic?
It should be fundamentally understood that criticism of Israel's program of Palestinian pogrom and the US's demented foreign policy is not to be construed as hatred of all Jews or all Americans.
Here it should be pointed out that many Jews criticize Israel's policies, in Israel and abroad, and are immediately branded as: "Self-loathing Jews."
Since 2000:
<124 Israeli children have been killed by Palestinians and 1441 Palestinian children have been killed by Israelis (and all of the Gazan children killed from 2008's Cast Lead massacre have not been counted, yet).
<1072 Israelis and at least 6448 Palestinians have been killed.
<8,864 Israelis and 39,019 Palestinians have been injured.
<The US provides about 10 million dollars per day in military and other aid to Israel and ZERO dollars a day to Palestine.
<One Israeli political prisoner is being held in Palestinian jail while 7383 Palestinians are currently being held by Israel.
<Israeli homes have been demolished while 24,145 Palestinian homes have been destroyed to make way for Israeli settlements.
<The Israeli unemployment rate is 6.1%, while the Palestinian unemployment in the West Bank is 16.3% and 41.3% in Gaza.
(These stats are from www.ifamericansknew.org)

http://cindysheehanssoapbox.blogspot.com/2010/06/audacity-of-israel-by-cindy-sheehan.html

May 2, 2011
I'm not the Deather
by Cindy Sheehan
The only proof of Osama being dead again that we were offered was Obama telling us that there was a DNA match between the man killed by the Navy SEALS and OBL. Even if it is possible to get DNA done so quickly, and the regime did have bin Laden DNA lying around a lab somewhere--where is the empirical proof? I read one analysis where a wagging tongue said we know because "people who know" have told us. Now we don't actually have to see proof? So we just accept the words as proof? Here's some more food for thought—one doesn't have to be dead to have a DNA test done. They don't kill deadbeat dads to prove paternity, do they?
Another thing we were told without any proof, other than Obama saying so, is that Osama bin Laden was hastily buried at sea to conform to Islam. A). Islam does not encourage burial at sea. B) Where is the video? In this day and age, one would think the Empire would want to be very careful about proving its case. C) The nearest Sea is hundreds of miles away from Islamabad where OBL was allegedly killed again. D). Islam DOES NOT say "within 24 hours" it just says, as soon as possible. E) When did this Empire ever care about Islam?
Then after the US put out a photo-shopped picture of the "dead" OBL, it was quickly proven and reported to be a fraud. The White House responded to this exposure claiming that it didn't release the "real photo" because it was too "grisly." The Empire thinks you and I are stupid—and it is sad that many of us are.
FACT: Osama bin Laden and al Qaida were constructs of the CIA.
FACT: The US armed the Mujahadeen and the CIA trained it during its resistance against the occupation and violence of the USSR.
FACT: OBL NEVER claimed responsibility for 9/11.
FACT: The Taliban was willing to extradite him to a neutral third country after 9/11, if the US showed proof that he was guilty of "masterminding" 9/11. The US refused and commenced bombing.
FACT: Any of the wealthy, Saudi, bin Laden family that was in the US on 9/12/2001, was flown out of the country, although all other flights were grounded.
FACT: Benazir Bhutto, Pakistani politician and hardly a wild-eyed radical told David Frost in an interview dated November 2, 2007, that Osama had already been murdered.
FACT: Up until May 2nd, 2011, the supposed new death day of OBL, the FBI didn't even list him as one of the Ten Most Wanted for 9/11—hmmm, interesting?
FACT: The US admits to presenting a fake photograph of the dead again OBL to the world.
FACT: Millions of people are dead, displaced, wounded, tortured, imprisoned, or heartbroken since 9/11/2001, and the perpetrators of these crimes, the Bush Stain, are running around freely, arrogantly, and wrongly.

http://cindysheehanssoapbox.blogspot.com/2011/05/im-not-deather-by-cindy-sheehan.html

February 13, 2011
Once Upon a Time in the Evil Empire
by Cindy Sheehan
This fact is not a crazy conspiracy theory and the US isn't the only country run by the super-wealthy—Anti-globalization movements like the ones against the economic oligarchies of the G8, G20, WTO and World Bank understand this simple fact.
This fact is not a crazy conspiracy theory and the US isn't the only country run by the super-wealthy—Anti-globalization movements like the ones against the economic oligarchies of the G8, G20, WTO and World Bank understand this simple fact.
The reason the Karzais and Mubaraks of the world are so beloved by the globalists and hated by the people is the same reason that the Chavez's and Castro's of the world are hated by the globalists and loved by their people (and others who have been inspired by their stands)—leaders like Chavez and Castro have insulted this Corporatocracy by insisting that the wealth and resources of their respective countries belong to the people of that nation.
If most of us can't even discern that it doesn't matter who dances for the elite in the Oval Office, then all is lost before we even begin.
Emperor Obama, and Emperor Bush before him, were installed in their positions by the same institutions that installed Mubarak and Karzai. The difference is, with our complicit media, many of us still firmly believe in the illusion of political "choice."

http://cindysheehanssoapbox.blogspot.com/2011/02/once-upon-time-in-evil-empire-by-cindy.html

I would never ever let anyone know that I had a similar thought with Cindy.

No self respecting person would.

Believe it or not, she even embarrassed the liberals. And that's saying a lot.

Mike said:

Why is she embarassing the liberals, Mike?

lightninboy said:
Mike said:

Because she's an idiot fruitcake. Don't you remember when they tossed her out of the Capitol? Literally?

Mike said:
lightninboy said:
Mike said:

Because she's an idiot fruitcake. Don't you remember when they tossed her out of the Capitol? Literally?

Might not have made youtube, Mike. Therefore, it never happened.

Latest posts