• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

What Happened to Dis?????

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Happy go lucky

Reaction score
I see she hasn't been on in awhile? Whats up? I wanted her opinion on the Mike Wallace interview with the Iran Leader? The way those 2 where acting they where like long lost buddys that reuntied? The only problem I had with the whole interview was this, Wallace you idiot that man wants to kill ALL JEWISH people and ALL CHRISTIANS and you talk about his jacket and hobbys???? A typical hard left weirdo, so against the Bush administration he felt compelled to make this crack pot look like out friend. Man what a world we live in!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

She probably got tired of the lack of adult debate and tired of the way she was torn apart.

Ever notice how most here that get ganged up on just leave? I can think of four that aren't here from when i started and i haven't been around that long.

It is an open public forum.........what i wonder is if people with what are refered to as liberl views which are in reality more open views bother everyone so much why not try a msn private group???

Maybe if somebody doesnt like talking to conservatives on the political threads down here they should go up to Bull Session. Lots of Liberal RCalfers up there to talk to. Thats why I gave up Bull Session. Got tired of talking to Liberals. However I didnt whine about it. If you read the forum descriptions for bull session it says its also about rcalf. If you read the description for the political threads it says something about misguided liberals as a warning.

CattleRMe said:
She probably got tired of the lack of adult debate and tired of the way she was torn apart.

Ever notice how most here that get ganged up on just leave? I can think of four that aren't here from when i started and i haven't been around that long.

It is an open public forum.........what i wonder is if people with what are refered to as liberl views which are in reality more open views bother everyone so much why not try a msn private group???

CattleRMe, it isn't a "lack of adult debate" that drives these people off. It is an inablility to hold their own in these "adult debates". They can't stand the heat, so they slink on out of the kitchen with their tails between their legs.

This is precisely the reason that Liberal talk shows never last. They have no genuine substance. Conservatives like Rush Limbaugh are able to continue with their shows, because truth and logic stands the test of time.

I've been wondering myself where Disagreeable has gotten off to!

I'm liberal....and I'm still here!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :wink:

kolanuraven said:
I've been wondering myself where Disagreeable has gotten off to!

I'm liberal....and I'm still here!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :wink:

Yes but not really.
We know your not on side with Ben Ladin :lol:
Bad news for the west is not good news for you :wink:

Michael Reagan said last night, that when it comes right down to it, people who think they are liberals are really closer to conservatives than they realize. "When it gets right down to it."
It's the far left liberals that give them a bad name, a bad image, and are bad for our country. He calls them "Loonie Liberals."

Faster horses said:
Michael Reagan said last night, that when it comes right down to it, people who think they are liberals are really closer to conservatives than they realize. "When it gets right down to it."
It's the far left liberals that give them a bad name, a bad image, and are bad for our country. He calls them "Loonie Liberals."

You hit it on the nail. Its the same thing with animal welfare. Wack groups like PETA and the SPCA give it a bad name.
Kolan and Econ are good examples. I dont agree with them on certain political stuff. Especially Econ! But their both good people or seem to be. My main problem is with the higher ups in the Democrate party. Of course im not all that thrilled with most of the higher ups in the republican party either. Both Partys can do much better.

Faster horses said:
It really isn't about defending animals with PETA. That is merely a front for donations. They kill animals and do a lot of damage, all in the name of saving animals. HAH!

Yes, but they find a lot of bleeding heart suckers to sap from. :x

Soapweed said:
CattleRMe said:

CattleRMe, it isn't a "lack of adult debate" that drives these people off. It is an inablility to hold their own in these "adult debates". They can't stand the heat, so they slink on out of the kitchen with their tails between their legs.

This is precisely the reason that Liberal talk shows never last. They have no genuine substance. Conservatives like Rush Limbaugh are able to continue with their shows, because truth and logic stands the test of time.
Steve C didn't slink off, you guys couldn't stand the heat and whined until he was banned.

I doubt that anyone here got Steve C banned. He did it to himself, the way he was talking. I don't think Macon needs anyone to tell him
to ban someone. It's his decision and only his. And whatever he
does, he sure doesn't have to explain it to us.

If he banned Steve C., I'm all for it. He was over the line.
He is the only one that I know of that MAY have been banned.
Well, maybe Nebrusker. But were they one and the same?
I don't know...do you?

Latest posts