• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

What is our school system teaching?

Help Support Ranchers.net:

George

Reaction score
Please make sure all in your families view this video—especially children in middle school and especially those nearing college entrance!

Subject: A Must see video... this is incredible...

Worth every minute if you have not seen this!!!

This is frightening, Please watch the entire video.

This is a very telling lecture. It hits at the root of what is happening in American Universities, and what is happening to our culture. This fight is as real and costly as any combat this nation has been through in the past. The battlefield is non-conventional, but so are the methods of our enemies. Please take the time to listen.

http://link.brightcove.com/services/player/bcpid949801312001?bckey=AQ%7E%7E,AAAACEco_Vk%7E,9bOat4XcfB_88ri1a3UMdKnLpH9aM8Fv&bclid=0&bctid=1271237687001

Here's a story about the courts and a Muslim judge in the US, giving someone a lesson about Islam

Judge rules against atheist attacked in costume
Posted: Feb 21, 2012 4:55 PM MST Updated: Feb 22, 2012 7:17 AM MST
By Dennis Owens - bio | email
MECHANICSBURG, Pa. (WHTM) -

It almost sounds like the makings of a joke: an atheist, a Muslim and the Mechanicsburg Halloween parade. But non-believers aren't laughing about an attack and insist what's really frightening is the way a district judge ruled on it.

The Atheists of Central Pennsylvania decided to walk in the Mechanicsburg Halloween parade. There was a zombie Pope and a zombie Muhammed. On YouTube, you can catch a scary moment. It's dark and distorted, but a Muslim man comes off the curb extremely offended at Muhammed being depicted in this way.

"He grabbed me, choked me from the back, and spun me around to try to get my sign off that was wrapped around my neck," said Ernie Perce, who donned the costume.

The Muslim man and Perce both called police to report a crime. Both kept walking, and a few blocks down found Sgt. Brian Curtis. He talked to both and came to this conclusion.

"Mr. Perce has the right to do what he did that evening, and the defendant in this case was wrong in confronting him," he said.

Talaag Elbayomy was charged with harassment, but District Judge Mark Martin threw it out after criticizing Perce, the victim, and even calling him a "doofus." The audio is also on YouTube.

Martin, who has done several tours of duty in the Middle East, said Perce would be put to death in those societies for his crime, but Perce wonders why that's relevant in this country.

"He let a man who is Muslim, because of his preference of his culture and his way of life, walk free from an attack," Perce said.

R. Mark Thomas represented Elbayomy and applauds the judge.

"I think this was a good dressing down by the judge," he said. "The so-called victim was the antagonist and we introduced evidence that clearly showed his attitude toward Muslims. The judge didn't do anything I wouldn't have done if I was in that position."

Although Elbayomy denied touching Perce at trial, Curtis said he admitted grabbing Perce's sign and beard the night of the incident.

Talaag Elbayomy said he was at the parade with his wife and two kids and felt he just had to do something. In fact, he too called police because he thought it was a crime for someone to depict Muhammed in such a way. He has since learned otherwise.

http://www.abc27.com/story/16986440/midstate-judge-rules-against-attack-on-atheist-in-costume?clienttype=printable

this battle will get bloody, and be fought on our ground.....the muslims are a violent blood thirtsy savage race, and I promise you, it will not end till we fight them like they fight us...take it to them, make it dirty, and give the bastards a ride back to the stone age where they belong.

said Perce would be put to death in those societies for his crime, but Perce wonders why that's relevant in this country.

"He let a man who is Muslim, because of his preference of his culture and his way of life, walk free from an attack," Perce said.

the judge should be removed from the bench and disbarred.. before we start having innocent people hung by muslims.

jigs said:
this battle will get bloody, and be fought on our ground.....the muslims are a violent blood thirtsy savage race, and I promise you, it will not end till we fight them like they fight us...take it to them, make it dirty, and give the bastards a ride back to the stone age where they belong.

I think that time will come all to soon.. but I doubt most Americans will fight them like they want.. or on their terms.. I won't

the whole problem with Afghanistan is they figh to win, and we fight by rules.... we have one hand tied behind our backs to start with.....

Latest posts