• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

What is the General Health of the Beef Business?

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Conman: "Perhaps facts get in the way of your arguments again, SH. Maybe a little less "packers are always right" mentality should be replaced with a few more checks to potential fraud, as I have advocated.

Should you turn into one of those "conspiracy nuts"?

You already are one.

You believe in the conspiracy of 12.

I believe in it is the money and its influence that is the basis of the conspiracy in the cattle markets.

History is on my side on this one."

It's not a "packer is always right" attitude from me Conman, IT'S A "PRESUMPTION OF INNOCENSE UNTIL PROVEN GUILTY".

The problem here is your "PACKERS ARE ALWAYS GUILTY" attitude. If one USDA inspector is corrupt they must all be corrupt right? If one large corporation is guilty of fraud (ENRON), they are all guilty of fraud right?

My attitude is not the problem here Conman, yours is as is your ignorance.

Porker: "****Really,,,In the ScoringAg database the records that have been entered go with the product and there is proof of even who entered the record with date and time and the data cannot be changed."

Who the hell was talking about ScoringAg Porker?

We are talking about USDA grades.

~SH~

~SH~ said:
Conman: "Perhaps facts get in the way of your arguments again, SH. Maybe a little less "packers are always right" mentality should be replaced with a few more checks to potential fraud, as I have advocated.

Should you turn into one of those "conspiracy nuts"?

You already are one.

You believe in the conspiracy of 12.

I believe in it is the money and its influence that is the basis of the conspiracy in the cattle markets.

History is on my side on this one."

It's not a "packer is always right" attitude from me Conman, IT'S A "PRESUMPTION OF INNOCENSE UNTIL PROVEN GUILTY".

The problem here is your "PACKERS ARE ALWAYS GUILTY" attitude. If one USDA inspector is corrupt they must all be corrupt right? If one large corporation is guilty of fraud (ENRON), they are all guilty of fraud right?

My attitude is not the problem here Conman, yours is as is your ignorance.

Porker: "****Really,,,In the ScoringAg database the records that have been entered go with the product and there is proof of even who entered the record with date and time and the data cannot be changed."

Who the hell was talking about ScoringAg Porker?

We are talking about USDA grades.

~SH~

SH, the guilt or innocense is not determined by judges in this country, it is determined by jurors. You are thinking about somewhere else.

The courts had to have compelling arguments to be able to overturn the jury verdicts and they did not.

Conman: "SH, the guilt or innocense is not determined by judges in this country, it is determined by jurors. You are thinking about somewhere else."'

It is the Judge's responsibility to make sure the verdict of the jury is consistant with the laws. In this case it clearly was not. The jury didn't understand cattle pricing. Taylor's phony theories may have hoodwinked the jury but it didn't hoodwink the Judge. The Judge's decision was upheld UNANYMOUSLY in the appeals process. You lost! Get over it!

~SH~

~SH~ said:
Conman: "SH, the guilt or innocense is not determined by judges in this country, it is determined by jurors. You are thinking about somewhere else."'

It is the Judge's responsibility to make sure the verdict of the jury is consistant with the laws. In this case it clearly was not. The jury didn't understand cattle pricing. Taylor's phony theories may have hoodwinked the jury but it didn't hoodwink the Judge. The Judge's decision was upheld UNANYMOUSLY in the appeals process. You lost! Get over it!

~SH~

Get over it? You are beginning to sound a little like Clayton Williams here.

Just like "no" means no, "or" means or, and "and" means and. I am sorry you do not understand the english language.

Latest posts