• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

What Sweet Lttle Saskatchewan Girls DO!!!

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Northern Rancher

Reaction score
Emily.jpg

The next Hayley Wickenheiser lol.

So do you coach her team too?????????? Even if not I bet you get your fill of hockey by end of season huh

I help out with her team but not head coach-I never get enough hockey -I porobably watch 150-200 games a year plus evaluate Sask First camps etc.

Ya I miss the son playing hockey..... grandsons 10 months old,was looking for skates for him today :shock: :lol:

It's funny how numbers get carried over from generation to generation-I wore 15 30 years ago in Bantam so does Ty and so does Emily. Usually veterans get first pic of numbers but they'll even give it up to a younger kid at times. She's a bettter skater than her brother was at that age but doesn't have quite the intensity he does-outscoring him though lol. She's got some good role models to follow some very good girl hockey players from our town.

Cute girl. Funny how the younger sisters are better at things thier brothers like to do. You go girl!~!~!~!
Daddy you have your hands full LOL

Is she on a all girls team?? Our towns too small for all girls so girls mix with boys.... When son was playing hockey one team from another town had a girl play all the way to Midget,remember the boys talkin about how she was the hardest hitter on team,they respected her but stayed outta the corners when her line was on

She plays on a mixed team-if you are any where near Lethbridge Greg go watch Dwight King play for the "Canes-his youngest sister actually played 'Double A' hockey and his other one plays at the U of S. We run into the odd girl playing Double A Bantam-it's funny a girl just lit up a 'D' man-I said did you know that was a girl-his reply 'I know it's $%^^$ girl' lol. The hardest thing about coaching girls is teaching them to shoot any girl i've ever seen wants her hands too close together on her stick-I can't for the life of me figure out why.

Looks like that girl of yours will be watchin Hailey play Olympics again.Teams don't look too bad,only prob. I woulda liked to see Crosby on there ....think they could use a young gun with tons of heart, guess we'll see if they made mistake there.

Boy it's a tough call there-a GM's dream too much talent to sort through. I sure could of lived with Phaneuf on 'D' too-if he isn't a younger quicker Scott Stevens then nobody is. Crosby is awsome but not quit accountable enough in his own end yet for the big show. We'll have hime for the next 3 or 4 Olympics I hope.

Good to see her playin' the game.

As for the olympics, watch for Big Bert to step up to the plate and show everyone he was the right choice. International hockey or not, a power forward like that can bust a game wide open.

We were just talking about Bertuzzi at the rink today-one of the few intimidating forwards out there-kind of a George LaRacque with skill lol.

Emily-Edam068.jpg

As you can see she likes to score goals-hard to get the boys to share the puck with the girls so the coaches put the ladies line together and they light it up lol.

Latest posts