• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

What Were the Forces Behind the Canadian Cattle Subsidy(BSE)

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Me Capitalize on something Tam. :roll: You gotta be kidding right. All I do is say what comes out of my mouth in the moment. I don't have time to figure out how to capitalize.

rkaiser said:
Me Capitalize on something Tam. :roll: You gotta be kidding right. All I do is say what comes out of my mouth in the moment. I don't have time to figure out how to capitalize.

Geez more sarcasm coming from someone that is expecting to sway minds to his way of thinking. Great sales technique is it working well Randy? :wink:

Haven't swayed anyone Tam. Either the people in this industry follow the packer lovers like lemers over the cliff, or they are simple minded packer bwamers like me. I have said before that I don't feel the BIG C plan will ever fly, too many lemers in high places. But that is not to say that I don't support the idea and will talk about it whenever I get a chance.

rkaiser said:
Haven't swayed anyone Tam. Either the people in this industry follow the packer lovers like lemers over the cliff, or they are simple minded packer bwamers like me. I have said before that I don't feel the BIG C plan will ever fly, too many lemers in high places. But that is not to say that I don't support the idea and will talk about it whenever I get a chance.

Maybe you should try a different approach if the one you are using isn't working. Say maybe you could come up with answers to peoples questions without sarcasm that might go a long way. Or try facts to back up your opinions to shore up your credibility. Then maybe when RandyK speaks somebody will listen :wink:

Oh lots of people listen Tam. I am pretty loud at times and they have little choice. What they hear however, is out of my hands. Just like here on ranchers.

Speaking of answering questions. Had one for you on the thread talking about Japan for you that you are avoiding. If you didn't notice yet, I answered all of yours. Don't imagine you'll like my answers though.

Latest posts