• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

"What would ya do-oooo--oooo, with...

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Twister Frost

Reaction score
$355 million?":D :D

Maga whatever is up to $355 million and everyone is buying in hopes of winning. Even with the huge chunk the gov would take, it is mind numbing to try to think what one would do. Sitting here thinking that with all the snow and cold, the first thing I would do is build a heated barn! Maybe run heating coils under all the ground and the place would be a green oasis during the winter! For sure I would share with the Ranchers.net bunch! :lol: :lol: But, since I have about as much of a chance as winning as the other 585 million ticketholders, I think I'll just focus on the fact that I'm one day closer to spring!
Just for the fun of it---what would you do????

Justin said:
i'd hire a full time mechanic and tell him to go live at gcreeks place :wink:

That's a nice gesture Justin, what will she look like? :?

Debbie and I have had conversations over the years about what we would do if we won big. (I doubt we spend $100 in a year on tickets)
First would be to pay our debts off, then the family's commitments.
Keep enough that we could ranch however we wanted to and help some young folks get into the business.

Fella called his one wife one evening while driving home and said "Honey pack your clothes, I won the lottery today!!!"
"Well should I pack for a warm climate or cold?" she asked
"Don't matter to me.........just be gone before I get there" :)

If I won a big one other than taking care of bills and family which is a no brainer-there'd be a couple sports buses for kids at home here and there'd be alot of happy young cowboys in North America. Might even take my wife on a honeymoon finally.

The one guy was from right here where we live. Nobody really knows him. Retired from Boeing on the coast and moved over here. Probably had a pretty good retirement plan before winning the 90 million he took home.

The other ticket was bought by a 29 year old woman. She laid low for quite a while to go claim her pirze. Saw on the news this morning she is divorced and her ex is trying to get half of it now. That would sure spoil the fun, poor gal.

First thing I would do is build my wife and I a house, then set up a fund for my folk so all the medical bills would be paid and the two women that take care of them would be set for life after what they go through, then set up a college fund for our kids and the res my wife, kids and I would travel the world until we got sick of going. But thats all just talk (or type). :wink:

Latest posts