• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

What's the weather like at your place?

Help Support Ranchers.net:

webfoot

Reaction score
Yesterday it just barely beat 70. A little sprinkle in the morning. Fairly good thunder storm in the evening. All together we got about 0.1 inch of rain. Today it is 75 and a beautiful day.

Nicky

Reaction score
Yesterday it just barely beat 70. A little sprinkle in the morning. Fairly good thunder storm in the evening. All together we got about 0.1 inch of rain. Today it is 75 and a beautiful day.
We finally got more rain than you! Probably got close to 1/2"! Very little on the leased place though. Glad we got the rain as it was lightning like crazy last night.

Bummer about the skunk MC

webfoot

Reaction score
We finally got more rain than you! Probably got close to 1/2"! Very little on the leased place though. Glad we got the rain as it was lightning like crazy last night.

Bummer about the skunk MC
I just talked to Levi. He was up on Lookout horse back yesterday. Said he got soaked twice. What was a little sprinkle here in the morning was more than that up on the mountain. Then the big one in the evening he was still up there.

DosArroyos

Reaction score
We can't plant wheat around here until after the first freeze.The army worms are terrible and will eat up your sprouts before you can get there to spray.If you do get it up to 4-6 inches they will find it sooner than later.

damengineer

Supporting member
Reaction score
My dad always said Dust in wheat and mud in oats. This year I am sowing beardless Triticale. Triticale is one tough hardy forage.....