• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

What's the weather like at your place?

Help Support Ranchers.net:

NRCS had a meeting in SE Montana and the producers there were told that area looks to be in D4 drought for the next 6 to 8 months. NOT what they needed to hear. I remarked, "we are here from the government and we are here to help." Not at the meeting because I wasn't there, but to the person who told me about it. I hope and pray they are WRONG one more time. One more drought like 2021 and there won't be many cows left there. 😥

3 degrees here at present, but sun is shining. 30 tomorrow and on up to 53 on Monday. Strange.

NRCS had a meeting in SE Montana and the producers there were told that area looks to be in D4 drought for the next 6 to 8 months. NOT what they needed to hear. I remarked, "we are here from the government and we are here to help." Not at the meeting because I wasn't there, but to the person who told me about it. I hope and pray they are WRONG one more time. One more drought like 2021 and there won't be many cows left there. 😥

3 degrees here at present, but sun is shining. 30 tomorrow and on up to 53 on Monday. Strange.
We've been having a severe drought every other year. It's tough trying to survive sometimes. It locked like we were heading into another but things are looking up. Sometimes I think long term forecasters just like to worry people. The one we have down here said we were in a drought but it would be wet up your way. I've wondered if that volcano in the pacific could change things…???

It's been in the teens all day and snowing. I think we go down to single digits tonight

Attachments

• 08BBB76B-DB8B-42A3-8986-F8AF8CDC1C9E.jpeg
    08BBB76B-DB8B-42A3-8986-F8AF8CDC1C9E.jpeg
    3.1 MB · Views: 30
Holy hell. That's miserable. I was whining about 3 above this morning. I'll repent and count my blessings. Good luck pal. Weather like that is tough on everything and everyone
Thanks. It is tough, nothing wanted to start very well this morning. Did get a lot of plowing done though. Now I feel like someone put me in a tin can and shook the hell out of it.

60 F here yesterday and I started my spring "field" (yard) cleanup. It was great to see the sun after weeks of overcast. We had a nice rain last evening and overnight. Our rainfall has been record-breaking since last fall. The ground has stayed damp and the wind has been less than normal.

Ned Jr. that sure looks like the Eastern part of the state.

Last edited:
60 F here yesterday and I started my spring "field" (yard) cleanup. It was great to see the sun after weeks of overcast. We had a nice rain last evening and overnight. Our rainfall has been record-breaking since last fall. The ground has stayed damp and the wind has been less than normal.

Ned Jr. that sure looks like the Eastern part of the state.
Kinda, I'd say a little more south centraL.

Latest posts