• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

When you think they can't get any dumber

Help Support Ranchers.net:

It's the sublime 'look of innocence' in thier eyes that creeps me out the most...and no, it's not that I'm older & have less miles in front of me, than behind me...rather it's that 'eyes are the window to the soul' thing, that I'm concerned about, really. Not sure what it is that I see...or 'what' I see looking back at me ?

To put it into context: I remember seeing it quoted somewhere that every generation who was aware-enough of John of Patmos' end-of-days scenario written in 'Revelations', was CERTAIN that thiers was 'the one' who would see it come to pass...

...and then when I watch the ever-increasing amounts of stupidity & violence among the millennial-generation WORLDWIDE...and I find myself seriously wondering if they ARE the ones ? ? ?

Ahhh heck...why worry ? I ran my race...I had my day in the sun...it's THIER world now...lol :drink:

Ltdumbear said:
It's the sublime 'look of innocence' in thier eyes that creeps me out the most...and no, it's not that I'm older & have less miles in front of me, than behind me...rather it's that 'eyes are the window to the soul' thing, that I'm concerned about, really. Not sure what it is that I see...or 'what' I see looking back at me ?

To put it into context: I remember seeing it quoted somewhere that every generation who was aware-enough of John of Patmos' end-of-days scenario written in 'Revelations', was CERTAIN that thiers was 'the one' who would see it come to pass...

...and then when I watch the ever-increasing amounts of stupidity & violence among the millennial-generation WORLDWIDE...and I find myself seriously wondering if they ARE the ones ? ? ?

Ahhh heck...why worry ? I ran my race...I had my day in the sun...it's THIER world now...lol :drink:

I understand what you are saying but it is still so sad to watch their ignorance. And to know that if they are so dumb they
would knowingly inflict pain on themselves, doesn't give a person much hope that they will understand the way the world works.

Monkey see, monkey do. :cry2:

One has to wonder how much 'recreational' drugs have influenced such stupidity. That may account for the ability to overcome, or to not feel the pain during the application.

Hopefully they will at some time in life understand just how stupidly they acted, and find ways to make amends.

mrj

Latest posts