• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

where are the free loaders

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Most you people here could give a rats ass what was said about Memanpa....He says over the line crap about others here all the time but you folks just let him tell his tales.....How come you believe his words and let him spew his hate for others on here,but defend his words(truth or not) without even one question....Its a real sad state here,if you claim to be a republican all is ok,If your not,well your going to get jumped on here...You all say WHSH said a mean thing,well I hate to inform you people but Memanpa has said just as bad things to other's here...You people just do not have the moxie to break away from the pack and do the right thing and challenge him....Its easy to chime in when your pack buddies already started,but try taking Memanpa to task when he steps over the line of decency too,at least i would respect some of you more....I made an Error when spelling faster horses name,an honest mistake which I apologized for...but I was called out in both the thread and in pm's..Had I been a pack member it would of been chuckled about and fix with i suspect an honest apology...cause it was me though it was like i was a prick and many other words you people decided to call me..So if You think WHSH was out of line so be it,just watch some of your own and call them out too.....

P.S. sorry for those who found this to posting to long,pointless,not true,stupid,whiney,liberal,liberal and liberal ...yada yada yada .....heard them all before,so save you rebutles,unless you like typing....

Nonothing...I am pretty new on here and have yet to see memanpa step over the line like work/study did, but you are right....when one of the "pack" steps out of bounds they need to be held accountable too. I was just reading the deal about ethanol and two people that, from what I've gathered in the last few weeks are buddies, disagreed on a subject. That was good to see. Everyone needs to have their opinion and feel free to give their input. It does seem like there are about four of five people on here who's primary goal is blatant antagonism. Like I said, I'm new here, so maybe I'm missing something, but that's how I see it.

I don't belong to anyone's pack, and try to be ballanced in my opinions, the point of my post in case my African style English is difficult to follow, was that the comment was an insult to ALL soldiers who sustained combat wounds no decent person would make a similar comment on cancer, for example. My three quadraplegic friends sustained their injuries at 18 and 19 years old I find the comment offensive toward them as well as any other soldier injured in the defense of their country.
If any of the comments concerning military service were directed toward me, feel free to PM me I will gladly give my service details which can be varified by the Rhodesian Army Association in England!

nonothing said:
Most you people here could give a rats ass what was said about Memanpa....He says over the line crap about others here all the time but you folks just let him tell his tales.....How come you believe his words and let him spew his hate for others on here,but defend his words(truth or not) without even one question....Its a real sad state here,if you claim to be a republican all is ok,If your not,well your going to get jumped on here...You all say WHSH said a mean thing,well I hate to inform you people but Memanpa has said just as bad things to other's here...You people just do not have the moxie to break away from the pack and do the right thing and challenge him....Its easy to chime in when your pack buddies already started,but try taking Memanpa to task when he steps over the line of decency too,at least i would respect some of you more....I made an Error when spelling faster horses name,an honest mistake which I apologized for...but I was called out in both the thread and in pm's..Had I been a pack member it would of been chuckled about and fix with i suspect an honest apology...cause it was me though it was like i was a prick and many other words you people decided to call me..So if You think WHSH was out of line so be it,just watch some of your own and call them out too.....

P.S. sorry for those who found this to posting to long,pointless,not true,stupid,whiney,liberal,liberal and liberal ...yada yada yada .....heard them all before,so save you rebutles,unless you like typing....

i have been called to task before for being insensitive, and i have apoligized for it even to KOLO!
when i am called to task by some one on the board i respect i do aplogize. so far that has only happened once and i made a public aploigy which was not acknowledged!
if you was to back thru the past posts you would know what i am talking about so unless you have a real rebutal[/b save your breath

memanpa said:
nonothing said:

i have been called to task before for being insensitive, and i have apoligized for it even to KOLO!
when i am called to task by some one on the board i respect i do aplogize. so far that has only happened once and i made a public aploigy which was not acknowledged!
if you was to back thru the past posts you would know what i am talking about so unless you have a real rebutal[/b save your breath

show me this post where a pack member called you out' in this public forum.....

I grew up in the 60's and 70's when the Vietnam war was going on,I remember the protests by university students that stayed home. I have always been horrified by how the Vietnam vets were treated when they came home.....I feel really bad about the post by WHSH directed to MM&P and Kudos to whoever edited it......I for one respect your duty to your country Sir :)

nothing was directed at you andy bob,and no one here including myself agree with the words WHSH chose,and from what i see neither did the monitor of this site....Kolo I know how memanpa has treated you and disrespected your family and friends,and how he continues to follow and harass you...That being said,anytime a line is crossed even if it is crossed by people who hurt others,an apology should be given.....WHSH,did cross the line of decent behavior and as much as i disagree with the many things said to you and others by Mr. memanpa,if WHSH,does the proper thing and mans up an apology it will at least earn him some respect for creating a insult that has hurt many people...So I think an apology is something that should be offered.I do understand how you could feel towards a person that continues to show such disrespect and dislike towards you....Believe me I think the man is consumed with hurting you too..but wrong is wrong..Apology should follow WHSH's comment

movin' on....YES you've missed A LOT! Stay tuned!

Welcome to the club NN. So you got busted for a spelling boo-boo also!!!
Well, look at it this way you and I don't have the burden of perfection to weigh us down each and every day!!! :wink: :wink:

And as far as me calling MM&P ' out' you betcha!! Did I refuse his apology , sure did after he wrote about 2 complete threads and no telling how many replies absolutely trashing me and calling me a liar, accusing me of making up a story concerning my uncles death.

And this tid bit has not been said, this attack on me was after I got about 2 PM's from MM&P telling me how good it was of me to do what I do for the troops, world needed people like me.....yadda yadda. Can anyone say 2 faced???

Some of you who are seeing MM&P in such a 'golden glow'....go back and search some of his posts.....one titled " hey kolo" comes to mind and see who you're defending here!!!

This is a person who MUST have all the attention and seems to go nuts if it's not focused on them. This is not normal behavior!

And some of you want to be Spelling Wardens.....how about cking out some the work the sainted MM&P puts out???

kolanuraven said:
movin' on....YES you've missed A LOT! Stay tuned!

Welcome to the club NN. So you got busted for a spelling boo-boo also!!!
Well, look at it this way you and I don't have the burden of perfection to weigh us down each and every day!!! :wink: :wink:

And as far as me calling MM&P ' out' you betcha!! Did I refuse his apology , sure did after he wrote about 2 complete threads and no telling how many replies absolutely trashing me and calling me a liar, accusing me of making up a story concerning my uncles death.

And this tid bit has not been said, this attack on me was after I got about 2 PM's from MM&P telling me how good it was of me to do what I do for the troops, world needed people like me.....yadda yadda. Can anyone say 2 faced???

Some of you who are seeing MM&P in such a 'golden glow'....go back and search some of his posts.....one titled " hey kolo" comes to mind and see who you're defending here!!!

This is a person who MUST have all the attention and seems to go nuts if it's not focused on them. This is not normal behavior!

And some of you want to be Spelling Wardens.....how about cking out some the work the sainted MM&P puts out???

would you llike to post those pm's kolo or would you rather i post those you sent me and my responses?

while you are at it post ALL the pm's you say you have recieved from me, you have my permission to do so!
i bet the next thing you claim you deleted them, well i haven't :D those you sent as well as my replies, including the one you said you accepted my apoligy, which you say you never did :roll: :roll: :roll:
:D :D :D
i went back and read them and no where do i see i ever commended you in a pm for the work you do for the troops, i want to see it!!! none of my copies show that! the only thing i did say was you were not as bad as DIS

also my apoligy came after you said your uncle had died, prior to that there had been no mention of his dying only that he was ill, get the facts straight if you intend on using them against me
liberal ways :D :D :D :D half truths and misinformation :roll: :roll: :roll:

go back and read the HEY KOLO thread again, i just did,

Steve said:
NoNothing
P.S. sorry for those who found this to posting to long,pointless,not true,stupid,whiney,liberal,liberal and liberal ...yada yada yada ...

apology accepted.

BTW what was your point..?

my point was even a$$wholes should get apologies when deserved,I am so sorry you missed my point...my apologies to you Steve...

I am so sorry you missed my point...my apologies to you Steve...

I got your point.(I ussually do dispite the rambling).so no need to apologize.....I was just Joking back at your last line....thought it was funny......

Steve said:
I am so sorry you missed my point...my apologies to you Steve...

I got your point.(I ussually do dispite the rambling).so no need to apologize.....I was just Joking back at your last line....thought it was funny......

it was funny i even smiled...

passin thru said:
nicewholes
was this a typo?

no apprently pt if you type the word A$$ wholes as one word. the site changes it to not nicewholes......Again ty for looking out for me my good friend,but its all ok..thanks again pal.... :D

I apologize for the words that I used. I will now assume Mema's ignorance is due to nature and not from anything sustained in a war. My aplogies to anyone i've offended.

IL Rancher said:
Well...... Uhm, I think he was refering to the use of whole instead of hole...

I never dissected or spent allot time deciphering the question.I just answered what was asked.....

Work Hard and Study Hard said:
I apologize for the words that I used. I will now assume Mema's ignorance is due to nature and not from anything sustained in a war. My aplogies to anyone i've offended.

:D
now that is sincere :roll:
but in all graciousness i accept your half hearted apoligy

Latest posts