• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

where are the free loaders

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Steve said:
Hope your night check isn't to eventful New Jersey cowpoke.

Put into perspective....when I was your age I was much more actively involved in Ranching and farming....so when you are my age, why not check in again to see if your still actively involved in Ranching...

who knows I maw have even done more night checks then you have...I certainly did my share of calf pulling and other duties..

It's easy to complain about others when you are young and idealistic....but as actual financial changes force you to make changes then you mature, you will criticize others' life decisions less..

And what is "Copeeing" ?
When two liberals pee together to get a full stream?

Anyways I am actually glad you saw my point.

Who's complaining now? When I was your age? How old are you 120? Frankly i'm flattered I haven't been addressed as a yungin for 40 years. Furthermore where exatly did I criticize your life's decisions? How a grizzled ole cow poke like you ended up in Wildwood New Jersey is no great signifigance to me but if you need to get some pressing issues off your chest i'm all ears.

Anyways my wife says if you're not busy you can take her night checks. And by the way Billy Crystal don't forget your Mets ballcap.

How a grizzled ole cow poke like you ended up in Wildwood New Jersey is no great signifigance to me but if you need to get some pressing issues off your chest i'm all ears.

as I told NeoCon101 stop on by....

Why is it liberals are bent on attacking others' charactor and hide when asked even the simplist explanations of thiers?

but since you asked short version grew up in South Dakota...it is still "where I am from".... I even still own land and stock there...

Joined the Military....ended up in Wildwood stayed awhile bought land.....started a small operation.....Land prices went through the roof.....sold most land.....thus retired,..definatly not complaining...

as for the night checks be happy to help out...what part of Massachusetts are you from?

Latest posts