• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Where are they now?

Help Support Ranchers.net:

feeder

Reaction score
I was just wondering where our rancher's family soldiers are. It has been awhile since we have heard anything. My nephew is training new guys on the mechanics of the helicopters. I believe it is a non deployable unit. Let's hear what all the others are up to!! Thanks, Feeder

I've quit saying anything here about it cause all I got was crap about it.

But 3 of the 4 of " mine" should be back stateside within 2 wks or less.

kolanuraven said:

Kolanraven, you go head and talk about your family in the service. I'M GOOD WITH IT AS MANY OTHERS ON THIS BOARD IS. SEMPER FI!!

Fast Eddie said:
kolanuraven said:

Kolanraven, you go head and talk about your family in the service. I'M GOOD WITH IT AS MANY OTHERS ON THIS BOARD IS. SEMPER FI!!

Oh no Eddie...not here. Some folks have more "mouth" on them than" do"...I learned my lesson here...never again.

Besides these kids are not my family...I basically ' adopt' them and send them whatever they need or want while based in Iraq. I did this in the first Gulf War...and continue to this day.

I see in the local paper that a guy I graduated high school with is headed to Iraq he's 40 but gung ho like a teenager.His kids are 14 and 8 heck of a sacrifice these guy's make ALL of them.

My best friends husband, who just turned 58, is in SC right now training with a special forces group (he is national guard) to go to Afghanistan the end of this month -- it has been a passion of his and for two years he's broken every barrier they put up because of his age --he's out done most men half his age and finally they just didn't have a reason to not let him deploy. Hard to make sense of it sometimes unless you are him --he has ranch, wife and four grown children and five grandchildren. I guess he now wants to do something for his country.

Latest posts