• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Where is Sandhusker?

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Big Muddy rancher

Reaction score
I know he hasn't been here in a long time but I saw that the Golden Gophers from Minnesota are laying a whipping on the Cornhuskers tonight. :D :clap: :cowboy:

Bet he's pulling his hair out i he has any. :lol2:

Big Muddy rancher said:
I know he hasn't been here in a long time but I saw that the Golden Gophers from Minnesota are laying a whipping on the Cornhuskers tonight. :D :clap: :cowboy:

Bet he's pulling his hair out i he has any. :lol2:

He takes that stuff so seriously. :cboy: He is still hard at it, busily engaged in purveying prime pricey petroleum products. Much as I hate donating hard-earned money to his cause, we couldn't get along without him.

Talking about Sandhusker makes me really miss the old days of Bull Session. I frequently disagreed with Sandy, but I always looked forward to reading his posts because he believed in his position and articulated it well. He's probably still got high blood pressure that he can trace back to arguing with ~SH~. :lol2:

Texan said:
Talking about Sandhusker makes me really miss the old days of Bull Session. I frequently disagreed with Sandy, but I always looked forward to reading his posts because he believed in his position and articulated it well. He's probably still got high blood pressure that he can trace back to arguing with ~SH~. :lol2:

I miss it too. Who is ~SH~? I have CRS disease. :? :D

I used to 'sort of' know who Sandhusker is, and believe he lived in Nebraska, but that's all I recall at the moment.

Re "Scott" I believe he travels quite a bit for work, or used to. Heard he was around, (Kadoka area in western SD) not long ago. Haven't seen him in a long time. As part of his job, he used to keep an eye on damage done by beaver along Brave Bull Creek, which drains much of the area north of I-90 between Kadoka and 1880 Town and runs within a block of my house on it's way to the Bad River. I believe he must have cut the number of beaver pretty well, since I've not seen any damage by them in a long time. Must still have some, as I believe our 8 year old great-grand dau. saw one a while back.
mrj

Its coming back to me. I think I met -SH- at the Black Hills Stock Show. Soapweed was there and introduced us
years ago. I believe mrj is correct. He is from Nebraska.

I did a search here and I'm confused. Is Sandhusker and ~SH~ the same person? I don't think so,

Faster horses said:
Its coming back to me. I think I met -SH- at the Black Hills Stock Show. Soapweed was there and introduced us

I did a search here and I'm confused. Is Sandhusker and ~SH~ the same person? I don't think so,

Your confused, :D Sandhusker was a banker from Nebraska, Soap's sister worked in the same bank. He would be in the his office arguing with Tam and -SH while they were swamped in the bank up front.

-SH was from Kadoka South Dakota, He argued with Sandhusker and Oldtimer. Supported Tam on most battles. :cowboy:

Big Muddy rancher said:
Faster horses said:

Your confused, :D Sandhusker was a banker from Nebraska, Soap's sister worked in the same bank. He would be in the his office arguing with Tam and -SH while they were swamped in the bank up front.

-SH was from Kadoka South Dakota, He argued with Sandhusker and Oldtimer. Supported Tam on most battles. :cowboy:

Thanks for the rescue. I knew I was mixed up, just didn't know how. Sandhusker got fired as I recall but I don't recall why. I know it was shocking.

Faster horses said:
Big Muddy rancher said:
Faster horses said:

Thanks for the rescue. I knew I was mixed up, just didn't know how. Sandhusker got fired as I recall but I don't recall why. I know it was shocking.

Don't know about that but he resurfaced selling fuel wherever Soap buys fuel so see's him fairly often.

The way I remember it Sandy would make a statement and SH would respond with a "bwahahaahaa" and then explain the way it really was. Those were the good old days, although it didn't seem like it at the time as we were really suffering from the bse crisis.

Latest posts