• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Where is the outrage

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Tam

Reaction score
After years of listening to Liberals b*tching about Bush going to his ranch where is the outrage from the left about Obama spending one month each year of his Presidency on the golf course? Yep that's right 90 days worth of Obama's time has been spent on the golf course while millions of Americans are waiting for his Administration to do something ANYTHING to fix the US economy.

WHERE'S THE OUTRAGE?

no need for outrage, Obama hasn't gone back to Chicago so it is alright..

President Obama Monday set a new personal one-year golfing record while serving as president.

And, as he vacations in Hawaii, the First Golfer still has time to add to that record.

"I've said since I took office that my administration will not rest until every American who is able and ready and willing to work can find a job."

If the opportunity still exists for us to climb the ladder towards being the 1%, when obama is done, maybe we too can golf as often.....

....an income of $390,000 puts you into the 1%, correct? How many head of cattle sold, does that mean? With inflation, it should be less, correct?

What gets me is everytime the Obama's take yet another EXPENSIVE vacation all the left bias media can say to excuse the hit the tax payers take on paying for the vacation is "WELL IT IS A STRESSFUL JOB AND HE NEEDS A BREAK". :cry:

With time for over 30 games of golf in the last year just what is so stressful for him. :roll:

Tam said:
What gets me is everytime the Obama's take yet another EXPENSIVE vacation all the left bias media can say to excuse the hit the tax payers take on paying for the vacation is "WELL IT IS A STRESSFUL JOB AND HE NEEDS A BREAK". :cry:

With time for over 30 games of golf in the last year just what is so stressful for him. :roll:

I don't know where you come up with 30 games of golf being a lot...If you belong to the local league and golf just in the afternoons after work only- you have 20 games easily...And if you add in any tournaments- or weekends with family/friends you easily can go way over 30 games...I know many businessmen that are on the course every afternoon if the weather permits- and if it happens to be ladies day or the course closed that day- spend the afternoon on the driving range...And thats in an area where the golf course is closed about 1/2 the year...

Where as there are as many cattle bought and sold at the local waterhole as at the Stockyards- there is also a lot of business conducted on a golf course also...In fact when I was in college one of the reasons I took golf class's was because my advisor told me it would come in extremely handy for anyone taking a business major...

Oldtimer said:
I don't know where you come up with 30 games of golf being a lot...If you belong to the local league and golf just in the afternoons after work only- you have 20 games easily...And if you add in any tournaments- or weekends with family/friends you easily can go way over 30 games...I know many businessmen that are on the course every afternoon if the weather permits- and if it happens to be ladies day or the course closed that day- spend the afternoon on the driving range...And thats in an area where the golf course is closed about 1/2 the year...

Where as there are as many cattle bought and sold at the local waterhole as at the Stockyards- there is also a lot of business conducted on a golf course also...In fact when I was in college one of the reasons I took golf class's was because my advisor told me it would come in extremely handy for anyone taking a business major...

I can't believe anyone could even justify obamas liesure spending with an answer like that. Just utterly silly, yes silly

"I've said since I took office that my administration will not rest until every American who is able and ready and willing to work can find a job."

thirty rounds of golf a year may not seem like alot,.. it is alot if your ignoring your job...

if playing golf is the best you can do then by all means PLAY GOLF :wink:

Oldtimer said:
Tam said:

If you are right Oldtimer which I truly don't think you are But if this is the one time, I would like to know just who he is playing golf with as according to "tingle up my leg" Chris Matthews, he has heard stories about Obama not calling or returning calls from lawmakers. He has even asked about it and feels Obama is not calling them as he doesn't like their company. So Oldtimer what is the likelyhood Obama is playing with LAWMAKERS, the men he needs to be working with to fix the mess the US is in?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pB4b11_LREA

I doubt I will agree with Matthews on much but on this I do.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eTKW_27_YwE&feature=related

I have to wonder if Chris's comment about Obama taking out the Teleprompter during a business meeting is true, as that would be a bit of a problem on the golf course wouldn't it Oldtimer? NO wait Maybe he only plays on courses that have currant bushes in the rough so he has a place to plug in the teleprompter. :wink: :lol: :lol: :lol:

BTW Oldtimer according to you Obama can hold business meeting on the golf course, you can hold business meetings in the waterhole, but everytime Bush went to his ranch he was on vacation Why is that Oldtimer? Did you know foreign leaders requested to meet at the Bush ranch instead of the White House, but you would not know that by the bi*ching people like you did about his Ranch visits would you. :roll:

Tam the outrage was because GW broke all records for Presidents taking vacation- and while Nero fiddled Rome burned- and while GW vacationed- his lack of oversight brought on the Bush Bust....

Fox News Claims that Obama is on Vacation More than George W. Bush

June 22, 2010By Jason Easley

The tall tales about Barack Obama keep getting taller everyday on Fox News. Tonight on The O'Reilly Factor guest Monica Crowley who claimed that, "Obama is taking a vacation every five minutes…Bush took two vacations a year in August and at Christmastime that was it."

Monica Crowley claimed that, "He actually shoehorning the job of the presidency into his busy schedule of going on vacation, listening to the comic stylings of George Lopez, swaying to Paul McCartney, playing golf, shooting hoops, taking smokes. What else is this guy doing? Is he ever working?" O'Reilly pointed out that people said the same the thing about Bush, and asked what the difference is between Bush and Obama, and Crowley told a boldfaced lie, "Obama is taking a vacation every five minutes. He's blowing off steam almost every day….he is got partying going on. He's at the Nationals game. Bush took two vacations a year in August and at Christmastime that was it."

Crowley is lying. Bush spent 1,020 days of his presidency on vacation. To put this into context, John F. Kennedy spent fewer days in office, 1000, than George W. Bush spent on vacation. Bush spent 487 days at Camp David, 490 days at his Crawford ranch, and 43 days in Kennebunkport. George W. Bush spent 69 days in Crawford during his first year in office. In contrast, according to FactCheck.org, Obama spent all, or part of, 26 days of his first year in office on vacation. This was less than all three previous Republican presidents, Ronald Reagan, George H.W. Bush, and George W. Bush, but more than the two previous Democratic presidents, Jimmy Carter and Bill Clinton.

In Fox News revisionist GOP history, George W. Bush was a hard worker who was always at his desk doing the work of the American people, while Obama is just another party animal Democrat, who doesn't take his job seriously. Crowley's applied a strange definition of vacation to Obama. Since when is shooting hoops, playing golf, or even having a smoke, a vacation? I do believe that Lopez and McCartney came to the White House. Obama did not go see them. No president has ever been as lazy as the man who spent 1/3 of his time in the White House on vacation, George W. Bush, and it is laughable that Crowley would even try to float such a ridiculous lie.

As of Aug 18, 2011 which is the last computed date I found:
At this point in his term, compared to other presidents, Obama has had 61 vacation days. Reagan had 121, Bush 200.

Oldtimer said:
Tam the outrage was because GW broke all records for Presidents taking vacation- and while Nero fiddled Rome burned- and while GW vacationed- his lack of oversight brought on the Bush Bust....

Fox News Claims that Obama is on Vacation More than George W. Bush

June 22, 2010By Jason Easley

The tall tales about Barack Obama keep getting taller everyday on Fox News. Tonight on The O'Reilly Factor guest Monica Crowley who claimed that, "Obama is taking a vacation every five minutes…Bush took two vacations a year in August and at Christmastime that was it."

Monica Crowley claimed that, "He actually shoehorning the job of the presidency into his busy schedule of going on vacation, listening to the comic stylings of George Lopez, swaying to Paul McCartney, playing golf, shooting hoops, taking smokes. What else is this guy doing? Is he ever working?" O'Reilly pointed out that people said the same the thing about Bush, and asked what the difference is between Bush and Obama, and Crowley told a boldfaced lie, "Obama is taking a vacation every five minutes. He's blowing off steam almost every day….he is got partying going on. He's at the Nationals game. Bush took two vacations a year in August and at Christmastime that was it."

Crowley is lying. Bush spent 1,020 days of his presidency on vacation. To put this into context, John F. Kennedy spent fewer days in office, 1000, than George W. Bush spent on vacation. Bush spent 487 days at Camp David, 490 days at his Crawford ranch, and 43 days in Kennebunkport. George W. Bush spent 69 days in Crawford during his first year in office. In contrast, according to FactCheck.org, Obama spent all, or part of, 26 days of his first year in office on vacation. This was less than all three previous Republican presidents, Ronald Reagan, George H.W. Bush, and George W. Bush, but more than the two previous Democratic presidents, Jimmy Carter and Bill Clinton.

In Fox News revisionist GOP history, George W. Bush was a hard worker who was always at his desk doing the work of the American people, while Obama is just another party animal Democrat, who doesn't take his job seriously. Crowley's applied a strange definition of vacation to Obama. Since when is shooting hoops, playing golf, or even having a smoke, a vacation? I do believe that Lopez and McCartney came to the White House. Obama did not go see them. No president has ever been as lazy as the man who spent 1/3 of his time in the White House on vacation, George W. Bush, and it is laughable that Crowley would even try to float such a ridiculous lie.

As of Aug 18, 2011 which is the last computed date I found:

At this point in his term, compared to other presidents, Obama has had 61 vacation days. Reagan had 121, Bush 200.

Sorry Oldtimer but your Bush bashing crap is not going to fly with me as I know Clinton a Democrap signed away the Glass Steagall Act that you claim started the mess that he could have VETOED but didn't. Obama your hero and another Democrap sued Citibank to force subprime mortgages while he was a community organizer/lawyer that caused the banks to fail when people that should never had gotten a mortgage but got one because of a certain lawsuit did and failed to pay them back. Barney another Democrap stood in the way of Bush's and McCain's attempts to rein in Big Barns boy toy's risking actions and you another Democrap refuses to admit the truth. :roll:

As far as Obama's vacations it is all first of TIMING then about the expensive destinations verses their own home in Chicago and the amount of money the tax payers are forking over for the Obama's seperate airliners to those expensive resort destinations verses one plane for the whole family to travel to their own home in Chicago. Oh and let us not forget the fact the UNEMPLOYMENT RATE IS HIGHER THAN WHEN HE TOOK OFFICE. Something that he spent a trillion dollars on so it would not happen and it happened anyway. It is time to stop with the expensive rented resort vacation homes, get off the Golf course, get in the office he fought to occupy and meet with those he doesn't like the company of IE LAWMAKERS and figure out why his bankrupting policies are FAILING. :roll:

And it is time for you to stop drinking your whiskey with the unhealthy splash of Koolaid, as the long lasting effects are totally known to be dangerous to everyone around you. :wink:

see there is no need for outrage.. it doesn't matter if Obama played every day,.. and took more million dollar vacations then any president in history.. as the liberals are so hell bent on defending him they will count Bush's days at home and camp David (incidentally while excluding camp David' from Obama's total)

so in their mind a day at home is a vacation for Bush,
but then most conservatives are content spending time at home with their family, while liberals need to fill their empty lives with extravagant vacations..

the "FACT" is if you exclude trips home and to camp David, and even the golf, and go day for day on actual vacations, and dollar for dollar, Obama has far exceeded any sense of decency for the American public suffering through a recession.. (unless your a liberal that is hell-bent on justifying and rationalizing the extravagant behavior. )

so is there a liberal willing to look at Just the vacation day and dollar total? or will they still continue to rationalize and lie to themselves to justify the extravagances?

Yea I noticed that Oldtimer our resident Obama defender slipped right by the fact that while Bush was at his ranch he was hosting Foreign leaders that requested to meet him there instead of the White House. SO not all the time the left claimed he was vacationing at the ranch was a VACATION. :roll:

Interesting little tidbit that the left will also slip by is the fact that Obama's mansion in Hyde Park is under Secret Service protection and has been since long before he was the President and when he was elected the security at the mansion was stepped up as it was the President's home. So if Obama is not getting special treatment at the tax payers expense, Bush's ranch/home was also under Secret Service protection whether he was there or not. SO by Bush vacationing at his ranch he was not double dipping for security like Obama is by having his mansion protected while he vacations at EXPENSIVE RENTED RESORT HOMES.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o5migYVB9c4

check out obama's daily schedule and then compare it to Bush's, I think you'll find bush worked more in a day than obama ever has, as President.

BTW didn't President Bush stop playing golf in 2003 as he felt it didn't look right for the Commander and Chief to be on a golf course while the US was at war.

I'm guessing Obama and his supporters really doesn't care how it looks for the Commander and Chief/ President to be spending money like there is no tomorrow on lavish vacations and golf games when US tax payers are being told by him to tighten their belt as the US government needs to collect more taxes to keep him and his wife in the comforts they have become accustom to. :roll:

Tam said:
BTW didn't President Bush stop playing golf in 2003 as he felt it didn't look right for the Commander and Chief to be on a golf course while the US was at war.

I'm guessing Obama and his supporters really doesn't care how it looks for the Commander and Chief/ President to be spending money like there is no tomorrow on lavish vacations and golf games when US tax payers are being told by him to tighten their belt as the US government needs to collect more taxes to keep him and his wife in the comforts they have become accustom to. :roll:

at least Carter tried to lead by example during the lat major recession/depression, Obama doesn't even know what either word means, let alone has any leadership abilities..

Latest posts