• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Where is the post???

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Bullhauler

Reaction score
A United States congressman resigns in disgrace and nobody starts a thread about it? I have waited all week and still NOTHING. I would think hypo would have been all over it. Or tam would have had her usual thousand word rant about it. Oh wait I guess the congressman was a Republican so it never happened.

Oh dang, now the libs want to change the rules. They been telling us for years it's "only sex". Now we find out they have a double staqndard on what they want.

This is about sex, lying to a spuse. Clinton was sex, lying to a spouse, and perjury. So I guess there is some difference in the two.

Glad to see the guy go. Now to get the libs to admit to their double standard.

hypocritexposer said:
Steve said:
Tam said:
I think Pelosi could take a tip from the Republicans on how to drain the swamp it took 4 hours from internet scandal to resignation of Chris Lee today. That has got to be a record for DC.

maybe it only took four hours because republicans do not tolerate or support those who screw up.. ??

Rep. Chris Lee (R-N.Y.) Lee experienced his fall from grace in a single afternoon, undone at the speed of the digital age. At lunchtime Wednesday, he was an obscure but promising second-term congressman. Then, at 2:33 p.m., the Web site Gawker posted an alleged e-mail exchange between a man who used Lee's name - but identified himself as a divorced lobbyist - and an unidentified woman. Gawker reported that the two had met through the personals section of Craigslist.

After that, the familiar cycles of a Washington sex scandal were compressed into a blur of tweets and news alerts. There was confusion, a hint of denial, then a pledge from Lee to "work it out" with his wife.

By 6 p.m., a clerk was announcing Lee's resignation in the House chamber.

Lee's demise just goes to prove that politicians are people too, that make mistakes. Not make excuses for him at all, but it also shows that we should not trust politicians to run/manage every aspect of our lives, which they seem to want to do.

They least amount of intrusion into our lives, the better.

http://ranchers.net/forum/viewtopic.php?p=506716#506716

hypocritexposer said:
hypocritexposer said:
Steve said:
maybe it only took four hours because republicans do not tolerate or support those who screw up.. ??

Lee's demise just goes to prove that politicians are people too, that make mistakes. Not make excuses for him at all, but it also shows that we should not trust politicians to run/manage every aspect of our lives, which they seem to want to do.

Yeah bury it under a Jim Webb thread. Nobody reads tams cut and paste hack jobs anyway.

bullhauler, that excuse won't cut it. You were proven wrong and you are going down in flames and your parachute is on fire. Oh well, not the first time for you or your lib buddies.

Bullhauler said:
hypocritexposer said:
hypocritexposer said:

Yeah bury it under a Jim Webb thread. Nobody reads tams cut and paste hack jobs anyway.

seems you're the only nobody who didn't read it..

sorry for the swipe, but why would Tam or Hypo (who were all over the issue), start a second thread to deal with a subject they had already commented on?

it would be a little redundant wouldn't it?

WHAAAAAAAAAAA WHAAAAAAAAAAA
some one needs to dry poor old bullhumpers eyes, he got caught in one of his famous OH WOE is me complaints and now want to use the old DIVERT from facts to try and hide his screwup :wink: :wink: :wink:

hopalong said:
some one needs to dry poor old bullhumpers eyes, he got caught in one of his famous OH WOE is me complaints and now want to use the old DIVERT from facts to try and hide his screwup :wink: :wink: :wink:

At least I didn't get caught killing one of my alter-egos off EH hopsonboys.

Bullhauler said:
hopalong said:

Nor did I but then never admited to making stuff up like you did either bull humper!!! :wink: :wink:

Is that your very best comback?? LOL LOL getting to be old repeats of past accuations,
Face it you are making yourself look worse and worse with every post you make :roll: :roll: And in your case that is getting harder and harder to do :D :D :D

P.S. last word is yours :wink: :roll: :D

Do you suppose old bullhauler was in calling for Clintons hide and resignation in hisw escapade. He sure hasn't on this site, but heck hypocrisy is alive and well for the libs

Larrry said:
Do you suppose old bullhauler was in calling for Clintons hide and resignation in hisw escapade. He sure hasn't on this site, but heck hypocrisy is alive and well for the libs

The difference is the Democrats don't claim to be holier than thou and that their sh!t doesn't stink. That is a Republican trait.

hopalong said:
Bullhauler said:
hopalong said:

Nor did I but then never admited to making stuff up like you did either bull humper!!! :wink: :wink:

Is that your very best comback?? LOL LOL getting to be old repeats of past accuations,
Face it you are making yourself look worse and worse with every post you make :roll: :roll: And in your case that is getting harder and harder to do :D :D :D

P.S. last word is yours :wink: :roll: :D

Just because you won't admit to being memanpa and killing him off for sympathy doesn't mean it didn't happen.

Bullhauler said:
The difference is the Democrats don't claim to be holier than thou and that their sh!t doesn't stink. That is a Republican trait.

Really? I've heard them claim that they will be the most ethical, honest and transparent in history, almost like they are holier than any in history.

Speaker Nancy Pelosi insisted Friday she is running the most ethical and honest Congress in history. A the same time, however, she indicated she will not ask Ways and Means Chairman Charles Rangel (D.-N.Y.) to resign his chairmanship—at least for now.

http://www.cnsnews.com/news/article/62010

Barack Obama promised to run the most transparent White House in history—disclosing donations, shunning lobbyists, and broadcasting important meetings on C-SPAN.

http://www.slate.com/id/2204376/

Bullhauler said:

They may certainly may not be able to claim it, but it is amazing on how much and how often they bring it up in a critical manner when it isn't one of their own perverts..

While I do not believe you are a hypocrite and would find the behavior wrong in both parties, it does show that those who just bring it up to make points are a bunch of hypocrites,..

Hypocrite - a person who professes beliefs and opinions that he or she does not hold in order to conceal his or her real feelings or motives

While a person gives bh a little grief over his post I am glad he did. It tests my beliefs and reaffirms I do not like bad behavior like this from any politician be they dem or rep. Why do we have to accept bad behavior in those leaders, I am tired of having to accept lower morals and standards by saying everyone does it. Let's try raising the bar

Larrry said:
While a person gives bh a little grief over his post I am glad he did. It tests my beliefs and reaffirms I do not like bad behavior like this from any politician be they dem or rep. Why do we have to accept bad behavior in those leaders, I am tired of having to accept lower morals and standards by saying everyone does it. Let's try raising the bar

while I agree with most of your post, Where did any conservative on this site indicate we should lower the bar?

in the Webb resign thread several members commented on the congresscums stupid behavior.. it was brought up his party and what he did.. and there were several who agreed that he should resign and go away, including myself..

what is mostly being addressed on this thread is one person bashing a few others for not taking this congresscum to task.. when they already had.

Steve said:
Larrry said:

while I agree with most of your post, Where did any conservative on this site indicate we should lower the bar?

in the Webb resign thread several members commented on the congresscums stupid behavior.. it was brought up his party and what he did.. and there were several who agreed that he should resign and go away, including myself..

what is mostly being addressed on this thread is one person bashing a few others for not taking this congresscum to task.. when they already had.

I know the core conservatives condemned this behavior. I fear that the whole of society needs to raise the bar instead of lower it like when Clinton pulled his crap. He lowered the bar for the whole of society.
It is just frustrating when people say "they all do it" I am sorry but they don't and most core conservatives expect more from their representatives.

I was hoping in my post that bh would look at it and see if he condemns all bad behavior instead of just conservative behavior. His silence makes one believe he has a double standard.

When do you think Bullhauler is going show up to condemn the recent behavior of the DEMOCRAT congressman? :?

Latest posts