• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Where will Santa live? rated PG

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Elementary school teacher tells kids there's no Santa Claus :mad:

Even the Grinch wouldn't be this mean.
A sourpuss teacher in Rockland County ruined Christmas for a class full of second-graders this week, when she told them that there is no Santa Claus during a lesson about the North Pole.
The evil educator even told the youngsters — mostly 7- and 8-year-olds — that the presents under their trees were put out by their parents, and not St. Nick.
The stunning Scrooge-like behavior has caused a blizzard of outrage at the quiet George W. Miller Elementary School in Nanuet, where angry parents would like to see the teacher roasted like a chestnut over an open fire.

"If that happened to my daughter in her second-grade class . . . I'd be very upset," said, Sean Flanagan, 48, whose child was in second grade at the school last year.
"If her brothers told her [there was no Santa], they would be punished. So I can't imagine what should happen to the teacher."
A nanny picking up a child at the school yesterday told The Post that anyone who tells kids that Santa doesn't exist should get coal in their stocking.
"It's outrageous that a teacher would strip a child of their innocence and try and demystify something," said Margaret Fernandez, 59.
A grandmother of a kindergartner said, "I think this is awful.
"If it happened to my granddaughter, I'd tell her her teacher made a mistake, and there is a Santa," she added.
The unidentified teacher reportedly made her anti-Santa comments Tuesday during a geography lesson, when students told her that they knew where the North Pole was because that's where Santa lives.

Read more: http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/claus_your_mouth_xR6bAGyfXrJQOuuFceLfkN#ixzz1frbS7hQT

Latest posts