• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Where's Dis?

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Ya know reader I was driving to pick my son up from school and something Dis sent me in PM kept coming back to me.

While it's nice to know you agree with me about some things, it's too bad that you think so little of yourself that you're not willing to stand up to these buillies for what you believe.

Sorry Dis I should have asked before I posted that BUT
I AM STANDING. YOU WILL NOT RUN ME OFF.

BBJ yeah I have been wondering about her too ~~~hope everything is ok and she is only on vacation or calving.

MsSage said:
Ya know reader I was driving to pick my son up from school and something Dis sent me in PM kept coming back to me.

While it's nice to know you agree with me about some things, it's too bad that you think so little of yourself that you're not willing to stand up to these buillies for what you believe.

Sorry Dis I should have asked before I posted that BUT
I AM STANDING. YOU WILL NOT RUN ME OFF.

BBJ yeah I have been wondering about her too ~~~hope everything is ok and she is only on vacation or calving.

Well all I can say to that MsSage is that I hope she is on vaction and not calving :lol: :lol: :lol: but if her cattle are, then that's probably ok. :)

OMGAWD BBJ hun have you NOT been reading the posts today ggeshhhhhhhhh you just called Dis a cow ..........oooyyyyveeeeeeeyyyyyyyy you are indeed a brave man :wink: LOL :lol: :lol: :lol:

SD Steve wrote:
You can call me anything you want to but I don't appreciate being called a liar.

intererestingly that seemed to be disagreeable"s tactic when she was proven wrong........in fact she was quite prone to callin people liars and other names.....

at times I conceded points to her,.....when she was right.....but I do not ever recall her conceding a point when she was wrong or proven to be out right lieing to make a point.......except to call the person that made the point a liar........

None of us seem to mind being called names....... but few of us "appreciate being called a liar." something Disagreeable did often......especially when you backed your claim up with Facts......

Latest posts