• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Where's Dis?

Help Support Ranchers.net:

BBJ

Reaction score
I haven't seen a post from Disagreeable in probably a week now. Dis & I don't agree on much but I enjoy the DIScussions we have :lol: , hope all is well.

This forum kept trying to throw Disagreeable off....maybe ya did it!

Show me where I tried to get dis thrown off of this forum. I'd like to see that one, just because I and dis have huge differences of opinion doesn't mean I don't think he or she should be able to post on here. Maybe thats just your position but not mine.

I for one have said I enjoy her posting. She makes you think and verify facts. I dont agree with her but she is fun to spar with. She does keep to the facts and leaves person attacks out of the debate. I will admit I can learn some from her, But I have been told I am like the disciple Peter~ Quick with the sword.

Red Robin said:
She is out planting road side bombs in Iraq.
I would be more likely to believe that you Redrobin are out bombing abortion clinics then Disagreeable is in Iraq planting roadside bombs.

SDSteve said:
Red Robin said:
I would be more likely to believe that you Redrobin are out bombing abortion clinics then Disagreeable is in Iraq planting roadside bombs.
You know, me too. Disagreeable , SD Steve, SteveC. You guys couldn't even find Iraq on a map...much less raise the money for a plane ticket there....besides , someone might raid your pot patch or intercept your meth shipment while you were gone.

Red Robin said:
SDSteve said:
Red Robin said:
You know, me too. Disagreeable , SD Steve, SteveC. You guys couldn't even find Iraq on a map...much less raise the money for a plane ticket there....besides , someone might raid your pot patch or intercept your meth shipment while you were gone.
You are painting with a pretty wide brush there aren't you. You are further right then I am to the left by about ten miles. I have never taken an illegal drug in my life. Can you say the same?

SDSteve said:
Red Robin said:
SDSteve said:
You are painting with a pretty wide brush there aren't you. You are further right then I am to the left by about ten miles. I have never taken an illegal drug in my life. Can you say the same?
Sure I could say the same but I'd be lying like you.

Hold on a minute.................dis was attacking me, and when I presented links for her to follow all she did was say she was going to follow them and then proceed to call me names. Heck that is why I hardly post here anymore.

MsSage, I really like it here. Lifes to short for some of this battle on here. Now don't get me wrong I love some good natured banter. Hope you have a nice day

Indeed, it is very quiet around here without dis. As others have pointed out, she does make you think. At least, she should make us think. As difficult (and unusual) as it is, I try to sit up and take notice when I agree with her. I feel that serves to keep me objective.

Even if not too busy to post, calving season always gives one a fresh perspective on life. Right, dis? :D

I think I'm lost. Done easily enough, to be sure. Were you addressing me #2?

Thank you for the clarification, #2. I don't visit the Coffee Shop. Admittedly, I am often guilty of doing what you say.

Try to have a nice day, in spite. :D

Red Robin said:
SDSteve said:
Red Robin said:
Sure I could say the same but I'd be lying like you.
I shouldn't have said that Steve...If you havn't taken an illegal drug you should be proud. When I was a kid in school I sampled one a time or two... It's like virginity. Once you have you can't say you havn't. Again...my apologies.

reader (the Second) said:
Maybe she went where I have been told to go today by one of your members -- packing -- since it appears some people do NOT want to have more than one viewpoint here.

If I am kicked in the stomache anymore and reviled and told ugly things, I may just join Dis and give all those who hate me satisfaction -- it should make Denny's day -- because I am some kind of inadvertent icon??? A fat middle aged widow as icon, gotta love it.

Glad to hear you appreciate a lively debate.

You sure do like having a PITY PARTY not once did I say anything about being fat what I said was you remind me of my city dwelling Aunt's who shovel **** and expect everyone else to eat it up. I also said I am sick of it so what if I'm mean well that's me.

Apology accepted RedRobin. You can call me anything you want to but I don't appreciate being called a liar. Maybe cuz I read too many Louis Lamour books as a kid.

Latest posts