• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Which one should I buy???

Help Support Ranchers.net:

the_jersey_lilly_2000

Reaction score
These are proofs from Lil Lilly's barrel run on Tank at the last show when she won 2nd in the 1D Novice. Just found them online and I can't decide.

TankMay6Magnolia3.jpg

TankMay6Magnolia2.jpg

TankMay6Magnolia1.jpg

I think #3 is just a tad out of focus....But I like the shot alot because her position and the horses position is just about as perfect as you can get.

As for the hat....only time anyone wears a hat is at the big shows where there's a dress code. Even then....no one likes wearin one...because if you loose it....there's a fine. She's never lost hers tho...cuz she has a stampede string.

My vote would also go for Number Three. Any perceived bluriness just shows more speed and action. The balance is definitely better in this photo than in Number One.

Soapweed said:
My vote would also go for Number Three. Any perceived bluriness just shows more speed and action. The balance is definitely better in this photo than in Number One.

Hehe....#3 is better cuz her tongue is on her top lip....most of her pictures that I've bought over the years....she's got her tongue stickin out. Maybe that helps her balance :wink:

Technically as it stands, I agree with #3.

However, if #2 was cropped down to just include her and her horse's face it would be a terrific picture. They both have the same look of determination, and it tells a story.

I do really like #2 as well. A friend of ours seen the picture...he's always joking with her. He said, "Looks like in the #2 shot that both of them are in a big hurry to get to the porta can" Aaaaaaaaahahahahaha

Latest posts