• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Which size box scraper to buy?

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Curly

Reaction score
I am in the process of getting a little Kubota 3200 to use for cleaning out around the barn and maintaining the gravel driveway. The tractor is 54 inches wide and has 30 hp.
Should I get the 60 inch box scraper or the 72 inch? The box scraper I am looking at is the Land Pride scraper/grader. It will be used mostly for keeping the gravel driveway smoothed out and cleaning the paddocks.

Thank you all,

Curly

Curly
I'd go with the smaller size. Sometimes it's good to have a more manueverable implement that you can get into tighter spaces. Usually you would go with at least the width of the tractor itself. I've got a kubota 6800 And have had really good results with it. No problems in the six years I've owned it. Good luck.

I'm not sure what HP you tractor is but that would depend on the size you get. What size doors are you going thru?
The 72 would be nicer for scraping along a fence as you wouldn't have to drive as close to scrape.

Latest posts