• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

White House Changes Story(s)

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Mike said:
http://www.politico.com/news/stories/0511/54162.html

told you yesterday, the entire story is a lie....buried at sea? are you kidding me? and some of you believed it...shame...

shaumei said:
Mike said:

told you yesterday, the entire story is a lie....buried at sea? are you kidding me? and some of you believed it...shame...

You tell us so many different stories most of us pay you no heed when it comes to the truth because you are clueless!

Yelling wolf does nothing for your credability :roll:

hopalong said:
shaumei said:
Mike said:

You tell us so many different stories most of us pay you no heed when it comes to the truth because you are clueless!

whaaat? I bring you the truth backed with my facts and then it turns out now the obama administration story is changing...the truth never changes...they are lying...there was NO RAID AND OSAMA WAS NOT KILLED THIS PAST WEEKEND. He has been dead for years.

shaumei said:
hopalong said:
shaumei said:

whaaat? I bring you the truth backed with my facts and then it turns out now the obama administration story is changing...the truth never changes...they are lying...there was NO RAID AND OSAMA WAS NOT KILLED THIS PAST WEEKEND. He has been dead for years.

have you ever heard a police officer talk about the different stories they get on the scene of an accident?

in the initial interviews everyone tells it from their perspective..

then after the facts are looked at reviewed a larger picture comes out, one that is based on the physical facts and the accounts..

that usually is as close to the truth as you can get..

in a week or so.. after experts have reviewed the data, the accounts by those there, and the video, an official account will be release..

and I for one will accept it and move on.. just like 99.9% of the world...

sure a few crackpots will cling to their "story" and hinge their life on it..

but I will not waste my time,

have a nice day... be calm my friend.. take your meds and rock in your chair, and this to will pass..

These guys were sent there to execute Bin Laden and I agree 100% with that decision.

As for Shamu, okay, I'll bite.

Please show me your facts that Osama was killed years ago.

As I watch the coverage of Osama's death I keep hearing how Obama relied on years worth of intellegents to carry out this hit on Osama. Don't get me wrong I'm glad Osama is dead BUT for a President that used INTELLIGENTS to get him I have to wonder why Osama who they now claim was not armed and had no armed guards was not taken ALIVE AND QUESTIONED. Would it not have been better to take him alive and waterboarded the hell out of him until he gave up every slimey plan he and his gang of terrorists have on their collective minds verse shooting him in front of his young children? If those computers they took from the compound are in Osama code who better to tell them what the loon babble stands for than the man himself?

This is the one problem I have with the way Obama is handling the war on terrorism. To show he is not weak on Terrorism he is sending in unmanned drones and killing people that might have intelligents to STOP the next attack. WHY? Why send in the Seals and not take Osama alive if he was not armed|? This plan of killing everyone verses taking some alive and questioning them is going to lead to less intelligents to stop that next attack. :roll:

Tam said:
As I watch the coverage of Osama's death I keep hearing how Obama relied on years worth of intellegents to carry out this hit on Osama. Don't get me wrong I'm glad Osama is dead BUT for a President that used INTELLIGENTS to get him I have to wonder why Osama who they now claim was not armed and had no armed guards was not taken ALIVE AND QUESTIONED. Would it not have been better to take him alive and waterboarded the hell out of him until he gave up every slimey plan he and his gang of terrorists have on their collective minds verse shooting him in front of his young children? If those computers they took from the compound are in Osama code who better to tell them what the loon babble stands for than the man himself?

This is the one problem I have with the way Obama is handling the war on terrorism. To show he is not weak on Terrorism he is sending in unmanned drones and killing people that might have intelligents to STOP the next attack. WHY? Why send in the Seals and not take Osama alive if he was not armed|? This plan of killing everyone verses taking some alive and questioning them is going to lead to less intelligents to stop that next attack. :roll:

Tam,

look carefully as their story evolves...they are all lies...all lies...

the story is being made up as they see how people react to it...just like polls...

just like they were going to try kalid sheik mohammad in nyc....now they will not..he is dead too and they cannot...i told you he was dead...have you seen any more photos of him..

have you seen any new videos or photos of bin laden that can be sure they were before 9/11?

they really did murder sadamms sons...they put their bodies on display almost immediately...why not bin laden?

Latest posts