• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

"White House releases Obama ‘certificate of live birth’

Help Support Ranchers.net:

burnt

Reaction score
WASHINGTON — U.S. President Barack Obama sought Wednesday to quash conspiracy theories alleging he was not born in the United States as the White House released his long-form birth certificate...

http://news.nationalpost.com/2011/04/27/white-house-releases-obama-birth-certificate/

This is all well and good but I still have a few questions. I always thought it had something more to do with something else other than birthplace but the real question with all of this is why was this and his other records refused to be released? The original "birthers" were the Hilary bunch and not Repulicans as some imply. Why would anyone spend so much money and effort to hide all of this?
Secondly when did the Barry Sorrento name thing occur. For some reason I thought that was his birth name.

He wants to put an end to the sillyness?? Then why take so long to do it. Hey Obama see how easy that was?? How many thounsands of dollars did you waste not doing it before??

What a dork!!!!!
We do not have time for this kind of silliness. We got better stuff to do. I've got better stuff to do," Obama told reporters during an unscheduled appearance in the White House press briefing room.

there seems to still be unanswered questions about the new "birth certificate"

At that in 1961, Hawaii was like most States and for statistical purposes, vital records such as BCs were filled in the same.

Race is one of the input fields that were standardized across most of the US. Negro and white were used, not "Caucasian" and "African"

hypocritexposer said:
there seems to still be unanswered questions about the new "birth certificate"

At that in 1961, Hawaii was like most States and for statistical purposes, vital records such as BCs were filled in the same.

Race is one of the input fields that were standardized across most of the US. Negro and white were used, not "Caucasian" and "African"

if it is a fake or doctored, then it would be the legal responsibility of officials at from the state of Hawaii to bring felony charges..

I might be wrong on how they recorded race, I'll need to find one from a "black", but here is one from that time period to compare.

real1961.jpg

You'll notice that there is a different registrar, no seal, different paper, no director of health signature etc.

Never really looked too much into this issue--always wondered why he didn't just show it and put all the questions to bed---BUT

I do have a question about this certificate. Is it common for birth cerficates to be photocopied onto the paper? I was just looking at one of my children's for school entrance, and it is printed on the paper. Not saying this is fake or anything such, I just was wondering if each state does it differently.

"Kapiolani Maternity Home" didn't change it's name to "Kapiolani Maternity & Gynecological" until 1978.

Just sayin.................................................

Still, it doesn't matter where he was born. His father was a British Subject.

I guess Snopes lied about the doctor. They said his name was Dr. West, not Sinclair

bottom of page.

http://www.snopes.com/politics/obama/birthcertificate.asp

Barbara Nelson, Obama's English teacher at Punahou High School and perhaps "the only person left who specifically remembers his birth."

Nelson stated for The Buffalo News on Tuesday, February 17, 2009, "I may be the only person left who specifically remembers his birth. His parents are gone, his grandmother is gone, the obstetrician who delivered him is gone," said Nelson, referring to Dr. Rodney T. West, who died in February at the age of 98. Here's the story: Nelson was having dinner at the Outrigger Canoe Club on Waikiki Beach with Dr. West, the father of her college friend, Jo-Anne. Making conversation, Nelson turned to Dr. West and said: "'So, tell me something interesting that happened this week,'" she recalls.

while many including myself still has questions about Obama's birth.. even when Obama claimed the issue overshadowed his budget issues.. which it didn't..

I am willing to say I was wrong and move on to the next question...

And note the date on the "certificate", April 25, 2011. Just two days ago.

What changed less than a week ago that Obama, who has steadfastly refused to produce this document, decided to now release it?

what happened on April 25 ?

the only thing that comes to mind is Trump questioning Obama's education..

The release of the certificate won't end the issue. Now that Obama has released the Certificate it will be admissible in ongoing court cases.

Hand writing experts will be brought in etc. It's already started.

651zdw.jpg

Twister Frost said:
Never really looked too much into this issue--always wondered why he didn't just show it and put all the questions to bed---BUT

I do have a question about this certificate. Is it common for birth cerficates to be photocopied onto the paper? I was just looking at one of my children's for school entrance, and it is printed on the paper. Not saying this is fake or anything such, I just was wondering if each state does it differently.

Twister, here's some explanation on the photoshopping that is suspected. This video explains how this document has been "assembled" on a computer and not a scanned document

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2eOfYwYyS_c

birth-cert-fake-10641.jpg

You'll notice the end "1" is computer generated, unlike the rest of the certificate number.

This one shows the layering in the document. You shouldn't be able to make dates disappear and reappear from "copied" documents.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pt7oi2qfxlY

jcummins said:
And this....

http://pajamasmedia.com/tatler/2011/04/27/yes-its-true-the-birth-certificate-is-built-in-layers-and-theres-an-explanation/

That does not explain away the cert. # being part computer generation and part scan.

OCR would pick up the whole number as one.

Makes sense. But why would you scan a document in OCR format instead of Image format unless you plan to manipulate the text later? I scan documents every day into PDF format and very rarely do I scan OCR because it lends itself to recognition mistakes and therefore improper rendering of the source. If your reason for scanning is to display an accurate copy of the document to dispel doubts about your birth, why on earth would you scan in OCR mode???

for the techies.. is a manipulated document (or one that can be electronically manipulated), sent electronically a legally binding document.. (one that will stand up in court)

It's likely that whoever scanned the birth certificate in Hawaii forgot to turn off the OCR setting on the scanner.

in the old days, the printed form was placed in the feed tray of the copier, and the original was placed on the top.. and it was copied, then handed to you..

today.. the document was scanned to a hard-drive.. and filed away in a room somewhere..

when you ask for a copy.. they pull up the computer file and send it to the printer to print on the form paper..( (at each step the file is compressed and degraded, unless the program is specifically designed not to compress or degrade.) most government software contracts are low bid and just standard software altered for their basic needs. )

or transmit it to you electronically... that form would have at least two layers. the file layer, and the form layer,

as a liberal would say.. nothing to see here, move on,.. End of story..

(which means don't dig further)... :eek:

Latest posts