• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Whitewing gets interviewed on OBL's death

Help Support Ranchers.net:

the real title should have been.

"mini me interviews people in DC at usama death celebration.. and no one has a clue about what I am asking"...

no comments on this video? it shows how stupid and dumbed down Americans really are and willing to believe anything that fits into their safety zone of the way the world fits together...

America: we are perfect!

come on...these people interviewed have the same views as you....back them up.

shaumei said:
no comments on this video? it shows how stupid and dumbed down Americans really are and willing to believe anything that fits into their safety zone of the way the world fits together...

ok I'll go one step further... wasn't it nice that no one from the crowd punched the so called reporter,

wasn't it nice that no one told him off..

no one knew what he was asking because there are NO facts to back up his wild crazy assertions...

so why would any educated student or adult be so tolerant?

because we are nice to those whit mental problems.. in public and on this board...

have a nice day...

Steve said:
shaumei said:

ok I'll go one step further... wasn't it nice that no one from the crowd punched the so called reporter,

wasn't it nice that no one told him off..

no one knew what he was asking because there are NO facts to back up his wild crazy assertions...

so why would any educated student or adult be so tolerant?

because we are nice to those whit mental problems.. in public and on this board...

have a nice day...

Steve,

I appreciate your comments. I would not expect you to get good intel while in the service.
But, if you did, I doubt you would share it here due to wikileaks type backlash or worse.

you are going to walk the party line...whatever that is...but you seem to think a lot like the guy in the video with the paint on his face...

."yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeehaaaaaaaaaaaaa we got him...lets party!" you know the one.....

it would seem to me i would reevaluate my stance if i was in the same boat with these brain dead idiots...no, you just defend them and attack the questions as you are just as clueless as them....

Shamoo show us real proof, not some u tube made up story!!!
Hard facts that your stories is true not figments of your imagination passed onto you by your handler.

i am glad you mom is doing better but she deserves more from you than what you are spewing, you should be ashamed

hopalong said:
Shamoo show us real proof, not some u tube made up story!!!
Hard facts that your stories is true not figments of your imagination passed onto you by your handler.

i am glad you mom is doing better but she deserves more from you than what you are spewing, you should be ashamed

hopalong,

i have shown you the best i can from my vantage point...i have told you what i know....not one of you want or choose to believe me...but, you were told....

i am not ashamed for being smart enough to figure out the lies and put the puzzle together...i graduated top of my class in hs and did same in college...you can call me names etc but i can assure you my mom is very proud of me...she knows how i feel about these things...

i want us to have a country that is real....you are lied to daily by mass media...i offer info to challenge their lies that are all slanted to assist corporations in stealing from the american people.....

shaumei said:

Man it not good when you talk about yourself like that. :???:

Trinity man said:
shaumei said:

trinity man,

did you see yourself in the video? :D

shaumei said:
Trinity man said:
shaumei said:

trinity man,

did you see yourself in the video? :D

No but I know I seen you there. :lol:

Latest posts