• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

WhiteWing ?

Help Support Ranchers.net:

A

Anonymous

WhiteWing- Earlier this year when you were missing from the site and everyone was looking for you-- Where were you? Remember when I asked if you had ever been indicted :???: Is there a reason you're back in Venezuela :???: A former friend of yours says he has 45,000 reasons for you to come back to the U.S. to visit with him....

Oldtimer said:
WhiteWing- Earlier this year when you were missing from the site and everyone was looking for you-- Where were you? Remember when I asked if you had ever been indicted :???: Is there a reason you're back in Venezuela :???: A former friend of yours says he has 45,000 reasons for you to come back to the U.S. to visit with him....

You never asked if I had ever been indicted, ever. And whatever 'friend' you're speaking to is a liar.

Whitewing said:
Oldtimer said:

You never asked if I had ever been indicted, ever. And whatever 'friend' you're speaking to is a liar.

Your friend sent me pictures and your itinerary for back there in January... He said he'd sure like for you to come back to visit him and give him the bail money he put up for you in Florida...Said you used to be friends til you screwed him over...

Seems to know you quite well... Something about you got to know each other at meetings of the Supreme White Alliance....

You never answered your buddy in his previous post when he asked a question:

He didn't take all of his money to another Country, trus me.

Did you White..as snow..wing? Rolling Eyes

How'd ya come up with that WW alias again?

http://ranchers.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=72117&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=36

I kick my butt that I'm slipping and didn't catch that when the fellow posted it... Been retired too long... But it appears my thoughts and intuition on your occupation, and your reasons for being in Venezuela (coke capital of the world) may be coming to fruit ....

So I ask the question again-- where were you for the first part of the year say around January 15th?

Supreme White Alliance - Whitewing

That's it!!! Enough for an indictment and/or conviction!!!!! :lol:

Oldtimer said:
Whitewing said:
Oldtimer said:

Your friend sent me pictures and your itinerary for back there in January... He said he'd sure like for you to come back to visit him and give him the bail money he put up for you in Florida...Said you used to be friends til you screwed him over...

Seems to know you quite well... Something about you got to know each other at meetings of the Supreme White Alliance....

http://ranchers.net/forum/viewtopic.php?t=72117&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=36

I kick my butt that I'm slipping and didn't catch that when the fellow posted it... Been retired too long... But it appears my thoughts and inuition on your occupation, and your reasons for being in Venezuela (coke capital of the world) may be coming to fruit ....

So I ask the question again-- where were you for the first part of the year say around January 15th?

Wrong again OT. :roll:
Colombia replaced Bolivia and Peru as the primary producer of coca leaf between 1996 and 1997.
With only 14 percent of the global coca-leaf market in 1991, by 2004 Colombia was responsible for 80 percent of the world's cocaine production.

BuckI said:
Well, I've had enough of the guy, bet you have to. Thought you might be interested in this information on whitewing. Remember when he refused to answer if he'd ever been indicted? Here's the reason:

gmug_zps672c4b30.jpg

If you wondered why he didn't post for a while back at the beginning of the year, it's because he was in jail in Florida on a cocaine distribution charge. Here's a link on the arrest:

http://www.wcso.org/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=1773:cocaine-arrest-made-along-woodville-highway-corridor&catid=1&Itemid=122

I met him many years ago in Ohio at a meeting of the Supreme White Alliance. I was considering joining but those guys are to crazy for me. And I was right, some of their leaders were later arrested for threatening to assassinate Obama.

Unfortunately, I trusted the guy and made the mistake of bailing him out because I've known him for so long, or at least I thought I knew him. He told me the court had confiscated his passport. That part was true. They confiscated his US passport but what he didn't tell me was that he's got dual citizenship and had a Venezuelan passport as well that they didn't confiscate. Once released, the bastard fled the country leaving me holding the bag for $45,000 and now refuses to talk to me.

Anyway, do what you wish with this information. If you use it, I bet it'll shut him up for good. I can't touch him as long as he's down there, but if he ever makes it back to the States, his ass is mine.

I'm not going to pussy foot around-- I'll throw it out.... BuckI said to use it whatever way I want-- so since he is the one making the allegations so I'll just put them all out on the table...
Sounds like he'd love to get him back into the States so he could get ahold of his money...

Like I said- this doesn't surprise me a bit as there have been some questions on WW's authenticity since he showed up....

100_4741.jpg
[/img]

Didn't smile for his mugshot- looks better in the picture he posted of himself with the hat keeping the skinhead covered... :wink:

Like I said- this doesn't surprise me a bit as there have been some questions on WW's authenticity since he showed up....
He looks more like a policeman to me.

Since you know so much.......What's his name?

If he's not "authentic" does that mean he not a real person, but merely a robot or alien?

Is that a bale of Coca leaves?

Mike said:

If he's not "authentic" does that mean he not a real person, but merely a robot or alien?

Ask BuckI- I'm sure he knows it... Not authentic means not who/what he claims to be... Actually Reader2 caught a bunch of things that didn't fit since her husband was from and she had lived in Venezuela....

Oldtimer said:
Mike said:

Ask BuckI- I'm sure he knows it... Not authentic means not who/what he claims to be... Actually Reader2 caught a bunch of things that didn't fit since her husband was from and she had lived in Venezuela....

Reader2's husband was from Argentina. But I'm sure she know's everyone in South America too. :lol:

That was a "Pure Gold" statement by you....................... :wink:

Mike said:
Whitewing said:
You're an idiot OT, that's all I have to say on this issue.

I'll bet he's dropping all the dimes he can find now. :roll:

This might be the answer for why he was so paranoid about the government being allowed to hunt down wanted citizens hiding in foreign countries by drones-- even indicted terrorists and murderers... And why he was such a big backer of dual citizenships...

Mike said:

Actually I was thinking of the "White..as snow" cocaine link... Years ago when working drugs I had a young lady I put in prison for a few years for distribution of cocaine that used to send me a Christmas card signed from "the Snow Queen" every year...
That's why I said I'm slipping and should have caught Buck I's comment then... :wink:

Oldtimer said:
Mike said:

Actually I was thinking of the "White..as snow" cocaine link... Years ago when working drugs I had a young lady I put in prison for a few years for distribution of cocaine that used to send me a Christmas card signed from "the Snow Queen" every year...
That's why I said I'm slipping and should have caught Buck I's comment then... :wink:
You're truly a prime example of the superior magnificence within the human mind. [sarcasm intended]

Supreme White Alliance: An ADL Backgrounder

October 28, 2008

The Supreme White Alliance (SWA) is a racist skinhead group formed in 2007 by racist skinheads from several different states. The group is relatively small, with about two dozen active members, but SWA is notable in that even though its members are mostly in their 20s, many already possess a lengthy history of white supremacy, including belonging to a variety of other white supremacist groups. SWA thus combines the energy of youth with the veteran hate of hardcore racist skinheads.

In October 2008, law enforcement officers from the Crockett County (Tennessee) Sheriff's Office and the Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives uncovered an alleged violent plot by two young white supremacists, one of whom, Daniel Cowart of Bells, Tennessee, had been a member of SWA and had attended SWA events such as a Hitler birthday celebration in Cincinnati in April 2008.

Cowart and the other suspect, Paul Schlesselman, allegedly plotted to embark upon a murderous rampage, primarily of African-Americans, which would culminate in a possibly suicidal assassination attempt on presidential candidate Barack Obama. The suspects also allegedly planned to murder 88 people ("88" being a white supremacist code phrase for "Heil Hitler") and behead 14 more (for the 14 Words).

http://www.adl.org/combating-hate/domestic-extremism-terrorism/c/supreme-white-alliance-an.html

Oldtimer said:
Whitewing said:
Oldtimer said:

I kick my butt that I'm slipping and didn't catch that when the fellow posted it... Been retired too long... But it appears my thoughts and inuition on your occupation, and your reasons for being in Venezuela (coke capital of the world) may be coming to fruit ....

I'd pay to see you try to kick your own butt. :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

Must have happened when you were off on your other "ventures" :roll:

ot you have way too much time on your hands. Do your family a favor and step away from the computer. You are leaving quite the legacy for them to hide

OT is busy gloating ... he'll have no use for a bed tonight as his investigative skills are kicking in or out or ... something! :roll:

Latest posts