• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

WhiteWing ?

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Lol+so+you+re+upset+because+there+s+people+watching+cartoons+that+_483cd74dab2d1caf9079e80bdc44344f.jpg

you can't run me off

I have to many people watching you!

We got him flushed out, we knew it all along. He's just too stupid to see how stupid he really is. So who wins the bet when he'd rear his head

I guess my search is not working...as I can't find the post on whitewing where he showed his picture.

Oldtimer said:
Lol+so+you+re+upset+because+there+s+people+watching+cartoons+that+_483cd74dab2d1caf9079e80bdc44344f.jpg

you can't run me off

I have to many people watching you!

I hope you know that misrepresenting yourself as an old time sheriff can come with very stiff penalties and a super thick package accumulated including regional weather forecasts. Consider yourself warned.

Whitewing said:
We have way too much time on our hands. :lol:

That's what can happen in a free enterprise society with a little hard work up front. Well, I guess that can happen in a progressive society as well, but in the first example, the people with time pay for themselves.

Latest posts