• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Who is behind AOC?

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Just.......wow. It's never made sense that she rose to power from being a bar tender. Such a sinister plan. Wouldn't ever work without an indoctrinating left wing educational system.

Remember when crazio threatened dems with being primaried if they voted with republicans? We have a rookie congressperson whipping the party? Moreover, a demonstrably stupid rookie whipping the party. I think this is clear evidence crazio is a puppet.

Oh yes, a plant by Soros. She didn't get their on her own merits.
Pelosi has lost control.
BTW, Mark Levin calls her A-OC. I love it.

Now Beto (ha ha) has thrown his hat in the ring. Another wacko Democrat. I hope they destroy the party and we can
get on with saving America.

Wonder what Trump will do now the beans are spilled by Lisa Page that the FBI covered-up for Hillary. That will be interesting.

For someone who a couple of months ago couldn't find affordable housing in D.C., now we had funds to go to SXSW in Austin Texas, probably the most expensive outing imaginable. Spreading 15 grand a month as thin as she spreads it aint making a lot of sense.

Latest posts