• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Who really is to dumb to understand

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Tam

Reaction score
Again Obama doesn't get his jobs bill passed and it is because the Republicans are not smart enough to understand the whole bill as written so he will have to break it down and pass it piece by piece. :roll:

The Dems passed the 1000 + page Health Care bill and parts of it are rule unconstitutional and now we find out the Class Act part is not enforcable as written. :roll:

The Dems passed the 1000+ page Stimulas bill and it never created the jobs Obama promised. It was a complete failure. :roll:

The Dems passed the bailout for AIG and later found out THEY PROTECTED AIG million dollar bonuses in that huge bill. :roll:

But when the Republicans vote NO it is because they are not smart enough to understand what is in the bill He is shoving down peoples throats :roll: :x

The Guy needs to take serious look at his record and stop and think about just who is not smart enough to understand what is going on with the US Economy. :roll: Every bill the Republicans voted no on has turned out to be a disasterous deficit buster FGS. This guy is a bigger joke everyday and anyone still supporting him and chanting his name should ask themselves who are the smart ones. :roll:

Just how many more times are the US voters going to have to listen to that fake tell them they are to stupid to understand what he is trying to do for them/to them? :x

He's already proven there are some people in America who are
DUMB!!!

I hope some of them, at least, wised up!!!!!!!
I know they all haven't...as is evidenced right here... :???: :? :roll:

If they haven't figured it out by now, my question is,
WHAT'S IT GONNA TAKE?

Tam said:
Just how many more times are the US voters going to have to listen to that fake tell them they are to stupid to understand what he is trying to do for them/to them? :x

hey, as long as he has the two fancy taxpayer funded Canadian buses driving around crucial campaign states, with the media fawning all over him, we will have to listen to his trash talk.. :x

Faster horses said:
DUMB!!!

WHAT'S IT GONNA TAKE?

OT would have to answer that one,, , :shock: :? :? :shock: :???:

cause short of handing guns to drug lords, I don't think there is anything Obama could do that OT wouldn't agree with...

Steve said:
Faster horses said:
DUMB!!!

WHAT'S IT GONNA TAKE?

OT would have to answer that one,, , :shock: :? :? :shock: :???:

cause short of handing guns to drug lords, I don't think there is anything Obama could do that OT wouldn't agree with...

AGREE :shock: Oldtimer is DEFENDING Obama for handing guns over to drug lords. I doubt there is anything Oldtimer won't defend :roll:

Bullhauler said:
Well I guess someone is TOO dumb to know when to use TOO.

Yep knowing that makes you real SMART doesn't it? :roll: :roll: :roll: :roll:

You really need to realize that you are not as important as you think you are, knowing how to spell right does not make you any better than anyone else OR SMARTER :wink:

Bullhauler said:
Well I guess someone is TOO dumb to know when to use TOO.

TYPICAL LIBERAL the only thing that he can find to comment on is a missing O. :lol:

Bullhauler I wish I could forget another O and he is sitting in the val ffice and I bet yu vted fr him. :wink:

Wow Tam I didn't know you were that cruel :D :D :D ole bull humper will be tearing up for weeks after that slap!!!! :cry2: :cry2: :D :D :D :D

No wonder oldtimer hates you, what did you do to him :D :D

Latest posts