• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Who should get credit.

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Tam

Reaction score
This is a Pew poll on who should get credit for Osama's death

Credit/Obama -
Dem: 52% great deal; 34% some; 9% not much; 4% none at all.
Rep: 17% great deal; 44% some; 24% not much; 14% none at all.
Ind: 36% great deal; 44% some; 11% not much; 8% none at all.

Credit/Bush -

Dem: 4% great deal; 31% some; 20% not much; 41% none at all.
Rep: 31% great deal; 50% some; 7% not much; 10% none at all.
Ind: 16% great deal; 33% some; 18% not much; 31% none at all.

Credit/Military -

Dem: 82% great deal; 14% some; 0% not much; 3% none at all.
Rep: 96% great deal; 3% some; 0% not much; 0% none at all.
Ind: 88% great deal; 9% some; * not much; * none at all.

Credit/CIA, other intelligence agencies -

Dem: 64% great deal; 23% some; 4% not much; 3% none at all.
Rep: 75% great deal; 16% some; 2% not much; 1% none at all.
Ind: 68% great deal; 26% some; 1% not much; 3% none at all.

Can you freaking believe 3% of Dems think the Military should get no credit at all? Who in the sam hell do they think risked their lives to enter that compound and carry out the mission? Their hero Obama. :x

Whitewing said:
shaumei said:
Osama died of Marfans syndrome. Do not be a fool and tool.

Prove it you loon.

the proof is the absence of any videos or photos of bin laden that can be confirmed authentic since 2001. the other evidence is people have said this for years...

the only proof would be for me to know where they buried him and i do not know...but, the circumstantial evidence is i am right.

the govt has given you nothing...no photos, no video, no body, no dna, no nothing and they cliam they had the body....

shaumei said:
Whitewing said:
shaumei said:

Prove it you loon.

the proof is the absence of any videos or photos of bin laden that can be confirmed authentic since 2001. the other evidence is people have said this for years...

the only proof would be for me to know where they buried him and i do not know...but, the circumstantial evidence is i am right.

the govt has given you nothing...no photos, no video, no body, no dna, no nothing and they cliam they had the body....

I guess the numerous videos through the years with him referencing specific post 9-11 events don't count? Or even the one with him channel surfing and passing one channel with Prez Obama speaking.

Shamu: no, those were all fakes made by the CIA and broadcast by the Zionist controlled media, including al Jazeera.

You've become nothing but a troll Shamu never posting anything of substance.

Whitewing said:
shaumei said:
Whitewing said:
Prove it you loon.

I guess the numerous videos through the years with him referencing specific post 9-11 events don't count? Or even the one with him channel surfing and passing one channel with Prez Obama speaking.

Shamu: no, those were all fakes made by the CIA and broadcast by the Zionist controlled media, including al Jazeera.

You've become nothing but a troll Shamu never posting anything of substance.

Sure he does, it just never has any proof

shaumei said:
Whitewing said:
shaumei said:

Prove it you loon.

February 12, 2003 On February 12, 2003, U.S. Secretary of State Colin Powell told a Senate panel that he had reviewed a transcript of a message from bin Laden stating he was in "partnership with Iraq" which was to be broadcast on al Jazeera.[14] Al Jazeera initially denied having the tape,[15] but subsequently located it.

September 10, 2003 Al Jazeera broadcast footage of bin Laden and Ayman al-Zawahiri hiking in the mountains together.

October 29, 2004 Main article: October 29, 2004 Osama bin Laden video
Shortly before the U.S. presidential election on October 29, 2004, Arab television network Al Jazeera broadcast an 18-minute video tape of Osama bin Laden, addressed to citizens of the United States. According to the English translation distributed by the BBC and other media outlets, he tells viewers he personally directed the 19 hijackers,[17] and describes his motivation:

I will explain to you the reasons behind these events, and I will tell you the truth about the moments when this decision was taken, so that you can reflect on it. God knows that the plan of striking the towers had not occurred to us, but the idea came to me when things went just too far with the American-Israeli alliance's oppression and atrocities against our people in Palestine and Lebanon.[18][18]

Bin Laden claimed he was inspired to destroy the World Trade Center after watching the destruction of towers in Lebanon by Israel during the 1982 Lebanon War.[19]

January 19, 2006 Main article: 19 January 2006 Osama bin Laden tape
On 19 January 2006, Al Jazeera broadcast an audiotape of Osama bin Laden again addressing citizens of the United States.[20]

April 23, 2006 On 23 April 2006, Al Jazeera broadcast parts of an audiotape. On this tape bin Laden accuses the Western world of waging a Zionist crusade against Islam.[21] He comments on Hamas, Darfur and the situation in Iraq.

May 23, 2006 On May 23, 2006 Al Jazeera broadcast a 5 minute audiotape from bin Laden where he claims he alone assigned the hijackers to perform the September 11, 2001 attacks. Bin Laden comments on the trial of Zacarias Moussaoui, the prisoners in Guantanamo Bay and the imprisoned journalists Sami al-Hajj and Tayssir Alouni, denying any of them (apart from a few Guantanamo Bay prisoners) were connected with Al-Qaeda.[22]

Bin Laden tells viewers Zacarias Moussaoui "had no connection at all with Sept. 11. I am the one in charge of the 19 brothers and I never assigned brother Zacarias to be with them in that mission. I am certain of what I say because I was responsible for entrusting the 19 brothers ... with the raids.".[23]

June 30, 2006 On June 30, 2006, an Islamist website posted a recording in which bin Laden praised Abu Musab al-Zarqawi as a "lion of Jihad". The nineteen-minute video shows a still picture of bin Laden next to video celebrating al-Zarqawi. US officials said the tape was authentic.[24]

July 14, 2007 On July 14, 2007, a few days after the Lal Masjid siege, by the Pakistani government, and after a video released by Ayman al-Zawarihhi, bin Laden released a tape. He was shown with a fatigued expression. He appeared in a video clip, less than a minute long, on a militant website. BBC News reports that it was "undated and correspondents say it may be re-run footage. Its authenticity also cannot be independently verified." [25]

September 7, 2007 Main article: 2007 Osama bin Laden video
On September 7, 2007 an entirely new videotape of Osama bin Laden was aired.[26] This was his first new appearance in almost three years. In the tape he mentions no acts of terrorism or war against the United States, but criticizes large corporations, Congressional Democrats, the War on Terror, and the PMs of Great Britain. He strongly urges individuals to convert to Islam. In the movie, bin Laden also mentions the new President of France and Global Warming.

During the video, bin Laden's image moves for only a total of 3½ minutes in two segments, staying frozen the rest of the time while his remarks continue. From bin Laden's mention of current events it appeared to indicate the video is recently made and thus also proving bin Laden is still alive, however the mentions of current events occur only in the frozen sections of the tape. [27] [28]

The title of this message is "The Solution," its full transcript and video is located at [29]

September 11, 2007 Main article: Sept 11 2007 Osama bin Laden video
On September 11, 2007, a second video appeared purportedly featuring a eulogy by Osama bin Laden to 9/11 hijacker Waleed al-Shehri. In the video, a voice identified as bin Laden's delivers the 14-minute introduction. The voice is heard over a still picture of bin Laden, dressed and groomed as he appears in the September 7, 2007 video. The 33-minute balance of the recording is a video will read by al-Shehri.[30]

September 20, 2007 Main article: Sept 20 2007 Osama bin Laden tape
On September 20, 2007, an audio tape appeared with bin Laden's voice over previously released footage of him. In the audio tape bin Laden called on Pakistanis to overthrow President Pervez Musharraf, promising what he called retaliation for the storming of the Red Mosque in the capital, Islamabad, in July.[31][32]

October 22, 2007 'Message to the People of Iraq' On October 22, 2007, an audio tape appeared purportedly by al-Qaeda leader Osama bin Laden has urged insurgent groups in Iraq to unify their ranks.[33][34] [35][36][37]

November 29, 2007 On November 29, 2007, an audio tape appeared purportedly by al-Qaeda leader Osama bin Laden has urged European countries to end their military involvement in Afghanistan.[38][39][40]

December 29, 2007 In an audiotape Osama bin Laden warned Iraq's Sunni Arabs against fighting al-Qaeda and vowed to expand the group's Jihad to Israel, threatening "blood for blood, destruction for destruction." [41][42][43]

The title of this message is "The Way To Frustrate The Conspiracies." Its transcript is located at [44][45]

March 19, 2008 On March 19, 2008, an audio tape appeared purportedly by al-Qaeda leader Osama bin Laden "threatens" the EU over the re-printing of a cartoon offensive to Muslims.[46][47]

The title of this message is "May our Mothers be bereaved of us if we fail to help our Prophet." Its full transcript and tape is located at [48][49]

March 20, 2008 On March 20, 2008, a second audio tape appeared purportedly by al-Qaeda leader Osama bin Laden urging Palestinian militants to join the insurgency in Iraq.[50][51]

May 16, 2008 On May 16, 2008, an audio tape appeared purportedly by al-Qaeda leader Osama bin Laden issued to the Western People: "Reasons of the struggle on the occasion of the 60th anniversary of the founding of the occupying state of Israel"[52][53][54][55][56] The message is 22 minutes, 41 seconds long. The message addresses the 60th anniversary of the founding of the state of Israel.

May 18, 2008 On May 18, 2008, a second audio tape appeared purportedly by al-Qaeda leader Osama bin Laden issued 'A very strong statement to the Islamic nation and Muslims'.[57][58][59][60][61] The second in three days, once again is an audio message, with no new imagery of bin Laden seen. A video version of the message was released showing an older still image of bin Laden while an audio message plays in the background.

January 14, 2009 On January 14, 2009, a new audio recording purportedly by bin Laden posted on Islamist websites called for a new jihad over the Israeli offensive in Gaza and said the global financial crisis has exposed the waning influence of the United States in world affairs and that it will in turn weaken its ally Israel. The recording was accompanied by a still photo of Bin Laden superimposed over the al-Aqsa mosque in Jerusalem.[62][63][64]

June 3, 2009 According to a recording aired by Al Jazeera on June 3, Bin Laden made a statement against President Barack Obama.[65]

September 13, 2009 On September, 13 2009 an audio recording purportedly by Osama Bin Laden was released on an Islamist website.[66] For a transcript, see Bin Laden Statement (13 September 2009).

September 25, 2009 On 25 September, a forum participant posted to a jihadist website links to download an audio statement from al-Qaeda leader Osama Bin Ladin. The statement, entitled "A Message From Shaykh Osama Bin Ladin to the People of Europe," is 4 minutes, 47 seconds, and in Arabic with German and English subtitles available. The video shows a still photograph of Bin Laden. [67][68]

For a transcript, see Bin Laden Statement (25 September 2009)

January 24, 2010 New audio tape released to al-jazeera news features a voice claiming to be Osama bin Laden taking credit for the attempted bombing by Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab. The authenticity of the tape has not yet been verified.[69]

January 29, 2010 A tape allegedly (remains unverified) from bin Laden was released by Al Jazeera, in which the leader of al-Qaeda excoriated the U.S. for its reluctance to address climate change. Bin Laden called for a worldwide boycott of American goods and the United States dollar in order to have a huge impact on the American economy.[citation needed]

March 25, 2010 Another new audio tape allegedly from bin Laden was released by Al Jazeera. In this tape, the leader of al-Qaeda threatened that the execution of Khalid Sheikh Mohammed would result in al-Qaeda indefinitely murdering Americans in the event of their "falling into our hands".[citation needed]

October 1, 2010 A new audiotape allegedly featuring the voice of al-Qaida leader Osama bin Laden has surfaced on the Internet and addresses the recent flooding in Pakistan. The 11-minute tape, posted on militant websites Friday, focuses on relief efforts and what can be done to prevent future natural disasters. In the recording, bin Laden reportedly urges a change in how governments execute relief work and calls for the creation of a relief group to study Muslim regions located near rivers and low-lying areas. He also calls for a greater investment in agriculture. The U.S.-based SITE Intelligence Group, which monitors terrorist forums, says the latest message is heard in a video featuring a photograph of bin Laden superimposed over images of aid distribution.[70]

October 2, 2010 The audio of a follow up speech allegedly by Osama bin Laden was released onto the internet. The title of the speech was "Help Your Pakistani Brothers" in which he expressed his feeling that the response of Arab and Muslim leaders to the Pakistani's affected by the flooding "did not match the level of the disaster" and that more people are affected by climate change than wars. The authenticity of the tape has not been independently verified.[71]

October 27, 2010 In a new audio tape from Osama bin Laden he is demanding that France withdraw its troops from Afghanistan.[citation needed]

January 21, 2011 About this fileDownload fileUse player:
Cortado (Java) (selected)Still image onlyClose
More…
Bin Laden in an unpublished video recording recovered in 2011 from his compound in AbbottabadOn January 21, 2011 Osama bin Laden said the release of French hostages depends on a pullout of France's soldiers in Afghanistan and warned Paris of a "high price" for its policies, in a tape broadcast on Friday. "We repeat the same message to you: The release of your prisoners in the hands of our brothers is linked to the withdrawal of your soldiers from our country," said the speaker on the audiotape broadcast on Al-Jazeera television.[72] This was the final tape released by Bin Laden prior to the confirmation of his death on May 2, 2011. A new audio message that Osama Bin Laden recorded before his death was released on May 7, 2011.[73]

Sure is alot of tapes and videos from a dead man Shamie. :wink: :roll:

Notice how he takes credit for planning something you say the Muslims had nothing to do with EXPLAIN WHY PLEASE.

Edited to correct what should have been quoted :wink:

Shamu: Tam, those are all just lies spread by the Zionist-controlled media and military complex and you fell for them. You're a moron.

However, 1 million Iraqi citizens have died since 2003, WTC7 fell at free fall speed in its own footprint, and yettis live throughout Ameria.

Anyone notice how Sham said there was no evidence Osama was alive after 2001 and when a list of video and audio tapes proving he was alive and running Al Queada for the last decade was provided, all of a sudden Shamie is no where to be found. No wait he is around making claims on other threads but just not on this thread. My bet is he will drop the issue on the other threads as fast as he did this thread when evidence proves him WRONG AGAIN. :roll:

Thanking Obama for killing Bin Laden is like going into McDonalds and thanking Ronald McDonald for the hamburger. It's the guy cooking the burger that should get the credit, not the clown

jigs said:
Thanking Obama for killing Bin Laden is like going into McDonalds and thanking Ronald McDonald for the hamburger. It's the guy cooking the burger that should get the credit, not the clown

:lol:

Latest posts