• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Who would ?

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Who would take thier Whole Family to NFR in Florida Vs just Adults to Vegas?

• 1. wouldn't go

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2. Sure a whole family trip

• 3. Stay home and mope

• Total voters
kolanuraven said:
Well...this is good news for me.

Seems if it comes to FL I won't have to worry about running into some of the trash from this site!!! ;-)

Sounds like a winner to me!!

perfect

Larrry said:
kolanuraven said:
Well...this is good news for me.

Seems if it comes to FL I won't have to worry about running into some of the trash from this site!!! ;-)

Sounds like a winner to me!!

I see someone is a sweet Georgia peach this morning
peach pit

This is from a pretty good source: The Siminole Indians have uped the bid to over 4 million more than vegas. I think they have three months to meet the bid then it's expected for there to be a counter bid.... In reality what was promised from vegas never really happened as far as money for each round. So all you NFRers might be packing sun screen. On the roughstock thingy they said like everthing else you need to be there sooner, so that's a none issue.... Just passin on what I was told.... No skin here :tiphat:

Just heard from a source REAL close to the action that Dallas is in the mix along with LV and Florida. Only it wouldn't be held at the Jerry Jones stadium for failed NFL players.

This is going to get INTERESTING.

I've never lost anything in Fl. that I have any reason to go back for,Lost Wages on the other hand..............
Vegas is a damn good place to have the NFR.

I would think that Vegas could come up with a bigger arena then the Thomas and Mack. If they do that, I think the NFR should stay there.

Big Swede said:
I was going to make a comment about Georgia but I shouldn't judge an entire state on one person. Never mind.
Georgia is to states, N Ga and S Ga.
S Ga is a great place. I blend right in there.

as for the timed events i don't see that arena size or score line changing any. fans like fast runs and arena records flirted with or broken.

Latest posts