• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

WHOOOOO HOOOOOO

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Mrs.Greg

Reaction score
I LOVE hockey,I esp LOVE hockey when my fav team wins the Stanley Cup......AND when my main man Mario can kiss the cup......and an great young player Malkin wins the Con Smyth....I really LOVE hockey......

PITTSBURG....I LOVE You guys....... :D :D :D :D :heart: :heart: :pretty:

What a rally and exciting game to watch. I only saw the 3rd period as work went late, but it was fun. I had to back Pittsburg as I am a die-hard Steeler's fan in football. Sid the kid has his first! Malkin is a beast! Detroit lost! A great evening! :D

Mrs.Greg said:
I LOVE hockey,I esp LOVE hockey when my fav team wins the Stanley Cup......AND when my main man Mario can kiss the cup......and an great young player Malkin wins the Con Smyth....I really LOVE hockey......

weren't you a Flames fan awhile back? :p

Yanuck said:
Mrs.Greg said:

I'm still a Flames fan But Mario has and always will be my all time ever fav player in the world.....hence Pittburg my number one fav team....I pray that the Flames and Pittsburg never end up in the finals together cause I'd have to go against my country & home birthplace....for my countryman.... :wink:

Mrs.Greg said:
Yanuck said:
Mrs.Greg said:

I'm still a Flames fan But Mario has and always will be my all time ever fav player in the world.....hence Pittburg my number one fav team....I pray that the Flames and Pittsburg never end up in the finals together cause I'd have to go against my country & home birthplace....for my countryman.... :wink:

perhaps you should rethink your citizenship?

It was a great game and a great series, congrats to the Pens. I agree Mrs G, it was great to see Mario hoist the cup again. He was one of my all time favorite players too, after Lafleur, Robinson, Gainey, and Dryden :lol:

Yanuck said:
Mrs.Greg said:
Yanuck said:

Psssttt.....don't tell the Americans but the reason they keep winnin the Stanley Cup.....Canadian boys... :wink:

Silver....Dryden started me one the road to lovin hockey....

Mrs.Greg said:
Yanuck said:
Mrs.Greg said:

Psssttt.....don't tell the Americans but the reason they keep winnin the Stanley Cup.....Canadian boys... :wink:

Silver....Dryden started me one the road to lovin hockey....

I know...they'll never admit it though :roll:

I never doubted the Penns-they remind me so much of the young Oilers-Crosby is a hockey player can't wait to see him win gold in Vancouver for us.

Latest posts