• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Who's Your Daddy shorthorn bull sale

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Some good loking bulls there for sure-if I'd of known I'd of stopped at SLS on way back from the Dr. today. Is there a video of that 335 bull?

The brother that you know will probably be moving the bulls around in the ring. The other one will be up on the block so you will probably see both of them. I will be in the back getting bulls lined up to enter the ring, so you won't see me..... hey, does that mean that I am the ugliest brother? :lol:

All of the bulls pictured in the catalogue can be seen on video also at http://www.youtube.com/user/Saskvalleyshorthorns

we got almost all of our bulls sold. Averaged around $3600.00 on the ones that sold. I haven't ran the numbers for the other ranch but from just looking at a marked catalogue I would guess that their bulls (yearlings) averaged around $2000.00.
Northern Rancher - that 335 bull ended up going to Illinois. That was the only bull that went south. Quite a few of ours went to Alberta.

I justy caught the last few bulls too-I thought that 335 was a prettyy solid bull-he walked out nice in the video. Did all your calving ease bulls sell?

all of our calving ease bulls sold.
I guess we'll either take him or arrange delivery whenever he wants him. He has not let us know yet.
I'm taking vaction for a week so if you have any other questions I'm not ignoring you, I'm just not in front of a computer.

I imagine a break after a bull sale is pretty welcome-if he's still there the end of the month let me know-I have to go see the sawbones again.

Latest posts