• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Why are most protestors so damn ignorant?

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Larrry

Reaction score
Why are most protestors so damn ignorant?

By Neal Boortz

Yesterday when I got off the air here in NYC I rushed to join The Queen at an event celebrating Ann Romney's birthday. That, after all, is why I'm here in the first place. Donna was invited, and she invited me to go along.

When the event (which was held in the 66th floor apartment of some guy who has a lot of money and his name on a lot of buildings) was over we were greeted as we left by some protestors on the street. They had heard that a Romney event was going on, and they wanted to demonstrate their abject ignorance for the people of New York.

Naturally I had to engage one of the protestors. So I chose one off to the side who was holding a sign protesting Mitt Romney's use of "tax loopholes" to bring his tax rate down. Here is a pretty good reconstruction of the conversation:

"Loopholes?"

"Yeah .. Romney uses loopholes to avoid paying taxes."

"You mean his fair share, right?"

"Yeah .. like .. he needs to pay his fair share in taxes."

"What is his fair share?"

(Crickets)

"Well .. like .. the same that everybody else pays."

"Romney pays a higher tax rate than 97% of the American people."

(Crickets)

"Well he uses tax loopholes."

"What loopholes?"

"You know – loopholes so he doesn't have to pay taxes."

"But you can't name those loopholes?"

"Well everybody knows what they are."

"Well you don't, and you're the one with the sign!"

At that point a lady standing next to her looked at me and screamed "a$$hole!" and I decided to catch up with The Queen further down the sidewalk.

Gotta love these leftist imbeciles with signs.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I doubt many of these flash mob protestors even pay taxes but yet they think they have the right to demand others pay more. If they actually got out of their parents basements and got a job and had to pay taxes themself they would realize they too would be using any loopholes they could to not give their hard earned money to somebody that thinks it is their right to live off the government. :roll:

They are the ones who live at home with mom and dad, don't work because that would mean getting up in the morning, don't goto school because that would mean having to learn a little, educational tv is roadrunner reruns and Ed Schultz telling them how every day in the U S is another day they got screwed. And idea of an intelligent conversation is negotiating with some one on a hookup. :D :D

Latest posts