• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Why does obama fail E-Verify?

Help Support Ranchers.net:

hypocritexposer

Reaction score
http://www.scribd.com/doc/67700023/Obama-Fails-E-Verify-Proof-He-Stole-SSN

obamaeverify.jpg

A

Anonymous

I'd fail too- since a Social Security computer mispelled my name and left out a letter over a year ago... After getting all the records they said they would need- they say it may still take months to get it corrected....

hypocritexposer

Reaction score
Oldtimer said:
I'd fail too- since a Social Security computer mispelled my name and left out a letter over a year ago... After getting all the records they said they would need- they say it may still take months to get it corrected....

So you are saying that the person that submitted this should have spelled Barack, B-A-R-R-Y

did you SSN match a valid one?

A

Anonymous

hypocritexposer said:
Oldtimer said:

So you are saying that the person that submitted this should have spelled Barack, B-A-R-R-Y

With these computers who knows- but I know my first name is not Rihard.. But I don't care as long as they keep sending the checks and the bank keeps depositing them :wink:

Tam

Reaction score
Maybe when they put Barak's SS info in they came up with 16 different numbers all with addresses he once lived at and could not figure out which one he is legal to use. OR maybe they tried to check his records but found all the files scrubbed clean, sealed or missing altogether :wink: Say Oldtimer just how many SSN numbers is one guy suppose to have and what would be the main reason anyone would have more than one say somewhere between 16 to 25. Why would someone seal their SS records oh what could they be HIDING OLDTIMER.

Sandhusker

Reaction score
Oldtimer said:

And the odds of that are...?

hypocritexposer

Reaction score
Sandhusker said:
Oldtimer said:

And the odds of that are...?

only months for OT, cause he's just so dang important, but it's been 3 years for the President....... :lol: :lol:

Larrry

Reaction score
There is a heck of a lot more quirks in his whole history than one little spelling quirk. A whole chain of irregulaities follows obama around.

Latest posts