• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Why He Punched Jesse Ventura

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Larrry

Reaction score
FACTOR INTERVIEW: America's Most Lethal Sniper Chris Kyle Details His 150 Certified Kills, Reveals Why He Punched Jesse Ventura
by The O'Reilly Factor Posted in: Bill O'Reilly, Chris Kyle, Jesse Ventura, Sniper, The O'Reilly Factor, U.S. Military, U.S. Troops, War in Iraq

Twitter

On Thursday's O'Reilly Factor, Bill sat down with Chris Kyle, a former Navy SEAL sniper credited with 150 certified kills and author of the book American Sniper: The Autobiography of the Most Lethal Sniper in U.S. Military History.

Kyle, the recipient of five Bronze Stars and two Silver Stars, revealed to O'Reilly why he punched former Minnesota Governor Jesse Ventura, knocking him to the floor. Kyle said that he encountered Ventura at a bar while attending the wake of a fallen SEAL, and that Ventura started bad-mouthing America, then-President Bush, and the Iraq war. When Kyle asked him to tone it down so as not to upset the family, Ventura said, "You [the Navy SEALs] deserve to lose a few guys." Kyle then punched him and took off running!

O'Reilly asked Kyle about his experiences in Iraq, where he was deployed four times. In his book, Kyle refers to enemy Iraqis as 'savages'. He explained why to O'Reilly saying, "The way they live day-to-day as far as the violence they commit on American troops – the beheadings, the rape of innocent villagers and townspeople, just to intimidate them. They live by putting fear into other people's hearts. Civilized people just don't act that way."

Kyle said that he doesn't regret any of his kills, saying, "I'm killing them to protect my fellow Americans." He went onto say, "It's not a problem taking out someone who wants your people dead. That's not a problem at all."

When asked if he had any regrets, Kyle admitted, "Yes, I do, and it's the people I couldn't save."

Kyle concluded, "War is hell. Hollywood fantasizes about it and makes it look good … war sucks."

http://foxnewsinsider.com/2012/01/05/factor-interview-america%E2%80%99s-most-lethal-sniper-chris-kyle-details-his-150-certified-kills-reveals-why-he-punched-jesse-ventura/

Latest posts