• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Why Libs are so Disagreeable

Help Support Ranchers.net:

It is funny......................when someone is an eltists, they get that idea we said they are"disgustingly rich upper-class urbanite". That my friend is not elitism, thinking it is......................is

" also laugh a lot but I laugh a lot because life is good in spite of all the s***, including nasty posts by nameless females in this forum. "

I guess reader(the second) is your given name!!!!!!
I think this is the funniest thread I've seen all year. :D :D :D :D

reader (the Second) said:
None of us in cyberspace truly knows the other's character or deeds. You imply that someone (me? kola?) lives a life of self-authentication but you don't know that, nor do you know a thing about our lives.

However, we do know that you are Liberal Democrats and that truly does tell us a lot.

I barely give a hoot about politics. I didn't vote in the last election in VA.

That is called "apathy" and it is not a commendable trait. A person who doesn't have the sense of duty and heartfelt obligation to vote, really has no business belly-aching about "the way things are." Voting is a privilege, but should also be considered a duty and an obligation. We live in the best country in the world. For heck sakes, vote, and do your level best to keep it that way. :!: :!:

I barely give a hoot about politics. I didn't vote in the last election in VA. I think you should get out a bit more. I discussed this whole debate with my boss who is a "moderate Republican" and whose views on a number of things (abortion, Iraq, GWB) are very similar to mine. Like many "moderate Republicans" he voted for Bush and thinks Bush is making a mess of a whole lot of things. Like me, he thinks abortion is problematic for him personally but he does not agree with legislating others' choice on this matter given all the complexities and how each case is different. Like me he wonders why all the sanctity of life people aren't out adopting at least one of the abused and abandoned children in the US.

Some of you on this board are so far to the right or to some direction very fringe that you think people who are actually conservative compared to many are far left. As I said, you should get out more. Come on over to Washington D.C. for a visit and I'll introduce you to a bunch of my moderate and conservative friends and you'll find that they are too left wing for you too. And they are STAUNCH Republicans of the classic kind.

I don't really qualify for this Rep. Dem debate altho I vote conservative in Canada but you telling us ranchers to get out some more tells quite the tail.
We live on the laND WHERE REAL PEOPLE LIVE AND WORK. nOT PLACES LIKE dc OR STATE CAPITALS WHERE MANY WORK FOR THE GOV. pEOPLE THAT AREN'T REALLY PRODUCING ANYTHING JUST LIVING OFF TAX DOLLARS AND VOTE FOR THE GOV OF THE DAY JUST FOR JOB SECURITY. That was typed in caps by mistake and I wasn't going to retype.
Also we are getting out. I take a trip and never leave the ranch everynight when I join the world of RANCHERS right here. We even have DEMs that come to educate Us poor folk.

I think my communication is flawed. The point I was trying to make is that my views don't automatically make me a liberal Dem in many parts of the U.S. Clearly they do in some parts or Soapweed wouldn't have labeled me as such. Someone on this board (can't remember who) said that they don't vote along party lines and that they (gasp!) examine the candidate's views. I really respected that person. There should be more like him.

I don't like politicians much and I hate the polarization and dirty tricks that both sides play nowadays. I think -- like whoever it was who said it on this forum -- that there are few statesmen (and women) nowadays and that is a bad trend.

Television has been a bad influence on politics in placing so much emphasis on appearance and "presence" and so little on positions.

I think if you were to go and study the history of politics in this country, you would find that they are "re-inventing the wheel" as far as dirty tricks go! Politics has always been a dirty business and I don't see how it's going to get any better, with all of the money to be made and spent by politicians.

I think we in the rural areas of this country are more prone to vote as we know we have a much smaller voting power, but do believe that our votes count.

I used to want to be a state rep until I saw how our laws are made and enforced. I would hate to get that dirty!

Come on over to Washington D.C.

I spent over a year in the capital, (what a pit) it is the shining example of why welfare does not work. (most seldom see the "real" D.C.)

even had a chance to meet Hillery, (what a bitch) her attitude towards the military was downright condensending....

most who frequant D.C are liberals who live in VA or Maryland, (Tells you something) they may claim to care, but when thier done pushing a bill thru, they leave town to the safety of thier burbs, so they don't have to live in the mess they made............

Soapweed said:
I barely give a hoot about politics. I didn't vote in the last election in VA.

That is called "apathy" and it is not a commendable trait. A person who doesn't have the sense of duty and heartfelt obligation to vote, really has no business belly-aching about "the way things are." Voting is a privilege, but should also be considered a duty and an obligation. We live in the best country in the world. For heck sakes, vote, and do your level best to keep it that way. :!: :!:

Dick Cheney had not even registered to vote in Texas when Bush tapped him for the VP job. I guess he had no "sense of duty and heartfelt obligation to vote." How about that for apathy?

Disagreeable said:
Dick Cheney had not even registered to vote in Texas when Bush tapped him for the VP job. I guess he had no "sense of duty and heartfelt obligation to vote." How about that for apathy?

Just because he "hadn't yet" didn't mean he didn't plan to. Besides, Dick Cheney is a busy man with important fish to fry. And another thing, he wasn't complaining. Besides, he knows it is not polite to vote for yourself, so having a hunch he would be picked to be Vice President, he didn't want to be impolite and vote for himself and George Bush. On the other hand, he sure didn't want to vote for Al Gore and Joe Lieberman, because just an extra vote or two might turn the election. The honorable thing was to just not register and not vote. :wink: :shock: :) :lol:

Glad that a post on Ranchers.net brightened up your barren life, Juan. Too bad things are so bad for you.

:D :D :D :D My barren life.......
Spent time this morning with my "drop dead beautiful wife",Did chores and got to be with 450 beautiful Hereford cattle,saw a beautiful bald eagle,a large mule deer buck,several smaller ones,25 muely does,at least 75 whitetail-deer,does and bucks,watched a coyote trail a jackass rabbit.After chores went to the nearest town(30+miles)had lunch with 6 good friends.Geez it gets lonesome.
Didn't see one FREAKING LIBERAL.Hope tomorrow will be more eventful. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I usually don't venture over here because of the hatred of Disa, Disag, Disagr, Oh heck I just can't type it. You know who I mean. :wink:

Excuse me if this one was previously used here.

Do you know the difference between Democratic politicians and their constituents?

The common man signs his check on the front, while the democrat always signs theirs on the back.

Did you realize that political correctness is just liberals way of trying to shut people up that they don't agree with?

Hey, Jake, did you see Laura Bush receiving the White House Christmas Tree the other day? She wished everyone "Happy Holidays." How dare she! :lol: :lol:

Disagreeable said:
Hey, Jake, did you see Laura Bush receiving the White House Christmas Tree the other day? She wished everyone "Happy Holidays." How dare she! :lol: :lol:

If she had said anything else, the liberal media would have crucified her. Or the Muslims would have had another excuse to hate us. :wink:

Just because he "hadn't yet" didn't mean he didn't plan to. Mr. Soapweed...I can't believe you of all peoplewould be making excuses for someone.

You're making excuses for the man-Cheney......I'm sorry....I know I'm supposed to respect my elders and all that....but this is SOOOOOOO lame of an excuse. You think George didn't vote for himself?????

Pleeeeze people......5 passes on going to war.....not registered to vote..now that's APATHY.

Everyone slammed Clinton for going to college instead of Vietnam....but at least he VOTED!

kolanuraven said:
Just because he "hadn't yet" didn't mean he didn't plan to. Mr. Soapweed...I can't believe you of all peoplewould be making excuses for someone.

You're making excuses for the man-Cheney......I'm sorry....I know I'm supposed to respect my elders and all that....but this is SOOOOOOO lame of an excuse. You think George didn't vote for himself?????

Pleeeeze people......5 passes on going to war.....not registered to vote..now that's APATHY.

Everyone slammed Clinton for going to college instead of Vietnam....but at least he VOTED!

Believe it or not, my post about Cheney was a feeble attempt at humor. We need an emoticon for "tongue-in-cheek" for humorless Liberals that not only can't take a joke, but they can't even detect a joke. :? :???: Can't help but feel sorry for you folks. Life must really be a drag.

Latest posts