• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Why Libs are so Disagreeable

Help Support Ranchers.net:

passin thru

Reaction score
image0011_1.jpg

Right on Reader2. If the shoe was on the other foot I could hear the howls of protest from LibertyBelle and Fasterhorses clear across the state.

Reader, you need to get a life................it is a joke. Furthermore if you can not see it that way well it just proves my point.

Get a life and have some fun. Geeeeeezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Hey .................................
I treat women with respect............I respect their cooking and cleaning
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

speaking of men, may I add..............Hillary, Janet, and Susan

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :lol: :lol:

Oh, and my therapist couldn't keep from laughing when I showed HER this

:wink: :wink: :wink: :D :D :D

R2, you say you know it's a joke, but I don't think you know WHY it's a joke: it is supposed to piss off liberals of the female persuasion. And, obviously, it did. As a Polak, it's taken me a while to come to appreciate these complexities of humor, so I can't blame you for your naivete. Yes, there's plenty of ugly men and women on both sides of the partisan isle. And regardless of this, it shouldn't matter in terms of ability to form judgments or govern. Nonetheless, those shots of Hillary, Estrich, and Kerry are just hilarious. I'm sure we've all been guilty of making those faces, which makes it all the more hilarious.

mp.freelance said:
R2, you say you know it's a joke, but I don't think you know WHY it's a joke: it is supposed to p*** off liberals of the female persuasion. And, obviously, it did. As a Polak, it's taken me a while to come to appreciate these complexities of humor, so I can't blame you for your naivete. Yes, there's plenty of ugly men and women on both sides of the partisan isle. And regardless of this, it shouldn't matter in terms of ability to form judgments or govern. Nonetheless, those shots of Hillary, Estrich, and Kerry are just hilarious. I'm sure we've all been guilty of making those faces, which makes it all the more hilarious.

Wow, I didn't realize my posts could self-censor themselves. I guess "p-i-s-s" is a no-no.
Do we seriously think kids can't figure out what those asterisks mean? With all the other crap on the internet, I hardly think they'd come to ranchers.net for the hard-core ****. :lol:

Are you a Democrat, Republican or Southern Republican? What with elections coming up, perhaps this could assist you in determining which way to vote:

Question: How do you tell the difference between Democrats, Republicans and Southern Republicans?

The answer can be found by posing the following question:

You're walking down a deserted street with your wife and two small children. Suddenly, a dangerous looking Radical Islamic terrorist with a huge knife comes around the corner, locks eyes with you, screams obscenities, raises the knife, and charges. You are carrying a Glock .40, and you are an expert shot. You have mere seconds before he reaches you and your family.

What do you do?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Democrat's Answer

Well, that's not enough information to answer the question!

Does the man look poor or Oppressed? Have I ever done anything to him that would inspire him to attack? Could we run away? What does my wife think? What about the kids? Could I possibly swing the gun like a club and knock the knife out of his hand? What does the law say about this situation? Does the Glock have appropriate safety built into it? Why am I carrying a loaded gun anyway, and what kind of message does this send to society and to my children? Is it possible he'd be happy with just killing me? Does he definitely want to kill me, or would he be content just to wound me? If I were to grab his knees and hold on, could my family get away while he was stabbing me? Should I call 9-1-1? Why is this street so deserted? We need to raise taxes, have a paint and weed day and make this a happier, healthier street that would discourage such behavior.

This is all so confusing! Why do I even have a gun?

I need to debate this with some friends for a few days and try to come to a consensus.

Republican's Answer

BANG!

Southern Republican's Answer

BANG!BANG!BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG!
*click* RELOAD,
BANG!BANG!BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG! BANG!
*click*
Daughter: "Nice grouping, Daddy! Were those the Winchester Silver Tips?"
Son, "May I keep the Knife?"[/b]

Once upon a time, long, long ago there was a Presidential election that was too close to call. Neither the Republican presidential candidate nor the Democratic presidential candidate had enough votes to win the election. Therefore, it was decided that there should be an ice fishing contest between the two candidates to determine the final winner. There was much talk about ballot recounting, court challenges, etc., but a week-long ice fishing competition seemed the (manly) way to settle things.

The candidate who catches the most fish at the end of the week wins. After a lot of back and forth discussion, it was decided that the contest would take place on a remote and cold lake in South Dakota. There were to be no observers present and both men were to be sent out separately on this remote lake and return daily with their catch for counting and verification.

At the end of the first day, George W. returns to the headquarters and he has 10 fish.

Soon, Kerry, who has answers to everything, but no plan, returns and has zero fish.

Well, everyone assumes he is just having another bad hair day or something and hopefully, he will catch up the next day.

At the end of the 2nd day George W. comes in with 20 fish and Kerry comes in again with none.

That evening, Bill Clinton gets together secretly with Kerry and says, "I think George W. is a lowlife cheatin' son-of-a-gun. I want you to go out tomorrow and don't even bother with fishing. Just spy on him and see if he is cheating in any way.

The next night (after George W. comes back with 50 fish), Clinton says to Kerry, "Well, what about it, is George W. cheatin?"

"He sure is, Bill, he's cutting holes in the ice."

The difference between Republicans & Democrats

A Republican and a Democrat were walking down the street when they came to a homeless person.

The republican gave the homeless person his business card and told him come to his business for a job. He then took twenty dollars out of his pocket and gave it to the homeless person.

The Democrat was very impressed, and when they came to another homeless person, He decided to help. He walked over to the homeless person and gave him directions to the welfare office. He then reached into the Republicans pocket and gave him fifty dollars.

Quite a few years ago, Paul Harvey told some word illustrations of the difference between Republicans and Democrats. Would love to see that list again sometime, but it is probably too politically incorrect for ol' Paul to use anymore.

One that I remember is that, "Republican boys plan to marry Republican girls, but they date Democrat girls because they want to have a little fun first."

The other that I remember is, "Republicans and Democrats both drink whiskey. Republicans measure their whiskey out in little jigger glasses, but Democrats just pour and pour and pour."

Latest posts