• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Why obama?Dems. want Romney to win nomination

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Soapweed said:
smalltime said:
Its not to late yet.RON PAUL

Keep in mind HAY MAKER's immortal words, which I agree with wholeheartedly.

HAY MAKER said:
I dont give a damn where he was born, I want his ass gone.
good luck

Hopefully, people with their hopes and dreams set upon Ron Paul won't screw up their vote and wreck Mitt Romney's chances of winning over Obama.
The main objective is to get Obama out of office. Whoever takes his place will be a vast improvement.

Romney isn't the nominee yet Soapweed.
Hopefully the media and neocons with their hopes and dreams set upon Romney won't screw up their vote and wreck Ron Paul's chances of winning over obama.

Never mind Ron Paul's view on Iran (and Oldtimers support) that will hinder his election capibilities, but as of May 24th Romney has 1066 delegates and Ron Paul has 122 and from what I heard today Romney will have the required amount once the Texas Primary is in the history books. I realize Paul is from Texas but Bushs and Perry both endorsed Romney. So just how do you think Paul is going to over take Romney now to run against Obama? :? I'm guess it is wishful think/dreaming on your part?

1066 huh, WOW! and remind us agan how many of them are bound?

and if the magic number is not reached in the first round, then how many are bound?

oh I know the establishment will continue to defraud the vote count behind closed doors to try and make romney the winner- will they be sucessful? will true Republicans revolt? will the rino neocons win? we'll know when the fat lady sings! :D

Larrry said:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ey4Pz2AVJYw&feature=youtu.be

Amen, Brotha! This election is our LAST chance.......Don't pi** your vote away. Any vote for someone other than Romney is a vote for Obamanure. :evil:

WASHINGTON — Mitt Romney clinched the Republican presidential nomination Tuesday with a win in the Texas primary, a triumph of endurance for a candidate who came up short four years ago and had to fight hard this year as voters flirted with a carousel of GOP rivals.

According to the Associated Press count, Romney surpassed the 1,144 delegates needed to win the nomination by winning at least 88 delegates in the Texas primary.

The former Massachusetts governor has reached the nomination milestone with a steady message of concern about the U.S. economy, a campaign organization that dwarfed those of his GOP foes and a fundraising operation second only to that of his Democratic opponent in the general election, President Barack Obama.

Romney would be the first Mormon nominated by a major party. His religion has been less of an issue than it was during his failed bid four years ago.

"We did it!" Romney proclaimed in a message to supporters, noting that "it's only the beginning."

"I am honored that Americans across the country have given their support to my candidacy and I am humbled to have won enough delegates to become the Republican Party's 2012 presidential nominee," he said in a statement.

"Our party has come together with the goal of putting the failures of the last three and a half years behind us," Romney said. "I have no illusions about the difficulties of the task before us. But whatever challenges lie ahead, we will settle for nothing less than getting America back on the path to full employment and prosperity."

Romney must now fire up conservatives who still doubt him while persuading swing voters that he can do a better job fixing the nation's struggling economy than Obama. In Obama, he faces a well-funded candidate with a proven campaign team in an election that will be heavily influenced by the economy.

Romney went on the attack Tuesday, releasing a Web video citing the Obama administration's loan-guarantee investments in four renewable-energy firms that lost money and laid off workers.

I don't think I want to waste my vote on the republican party anymore.For sure the democrats have nothing to offer but republicans are just democrats against abortion.Other than that thier both the same .

smalltime said:
I don't think I want to waste my vote on the republican party anymore.For sure the democrats have nothing to offer but republicans are just democrats against abortion.Other than that thier both the same .

Look at the SC choices and you can see a difference. Apathy towards the election got us to this point, don't let apathy completely ruin it for our kids and grandkids

Do you really think Romney will defend and uphold the constitution.The answer is no and that is the only thing that will protect our childre and grandchildren

i think Romney will as well as Paul. He wouldn't be upholding the Constitution with his stance on Iran.

Do you really think that those liberal appointed SC judges uphold the Constitution. Their history says not. It sickens me that people will sway to the left when you look at the SC picks. I guess they figure their kids and grandkids can endure 9 lib court justices.

What will put obama in is people living in fantasy land thinking Paul has a shot and throw their votes away.

smalltime said:
Do you really think Romney will defend and uphold the constitution.The answer is no and that is the only thing that will protect our childre and grandchildren

Romney will uphold more of the Constitution than does Obama. That is what matters. Ron Paul can't win the election. Romney can.

I exspect the president to uphold 100% of the constitution.And dont try and call me a closet liberal.You will not like Romney in 4 years any better than you like Obama now.Have some courage and do whats right for America.

Pauls stance on Iran does not uphold the Constitution.

I would think that people would wake up and realize, you will never find a perfect candidate. I can not unmderstand people who if they can't have it their way they go as far in the opposite direction.

I have courage to understand the way politics work, and throwing you vote to Paul is enslaving your children and grandchildren because you can't have it exactly the way you want it.

smalltime said:
I exspect the president to uphold 100% of the constitution.And dont try and call me a closet liberal.You will not like Romney in 4 years any better than you like Obama now.Have some courage and do whats right for America.

I guarantee I will like Romney better in four years than I like Obama now.

You are spitting in the wind to think that Ron Paul has a chance. He doesn't. Do the next best thing and vote for the vast improvement that Mitt Romney would be over Barrack Hussein Obama. Don't let your rose-colored glasses cover up reality.

Thats my point soapweed.Romney is no improvment.Both will finish the process of breaking America.

I would like a true choice in an election-

liberal or even more liberal is NOT the choice I am looking for.

why do we as Republicans let the media pick our candidate for us.

if republicans were actually for romney it wouldn't be an issue now would it?

oh by the way, read how reagan got the republican nomination.

smalltime said:
Thats my point soapweed.Romney is no improvment.Both will finish the process of breaking America.

Personally, I think you are wrong, smalltime. There is one BIG difference
between Romney and Obama. Romney loves America, Obama is set to
destroy her. Romney knows what makes this country work and Obama
has no idea. If Romney was not my first choice, he is my choice now. I
refuse to waste my vote on Ron Paul. And if I voted for him, it would be
wasted, or would help Obama retain the Presidency. Nothing is worth taking
that chance. Why not give Romney a chance? He's proven he understands
economics and has done more than be a commie community organizer.
What about the lies Obama has told for the last 3 1/2 years? Voting
for Ron Paul you are certainly taking a chance on Obama getting back in.

One thing I cant ignore is that Ronald Reagan was a democrat until he was 51.Well past the age of knowing better.And RR could also spend money to sooth peoples fears.They are just different fears from the people who support Obama.The thing the rep. and dems. seem to be afraid of the most is Ron Paul and the constitution. :D

Neither of the two main cults are going to stop/cut spending-- the past 15-20 years history has shown they just spend it in different directions filling the pockets of different folks who spend the most money lobbying (buying) their souls....

Now I see that the same R culters in the House that have screamed about how broke the country is that it can't even honor its former commitments to their own citizens or lower the endebtedness wants to spend $Billions/Trillions/? on a star wars type missile defense system for the east coast- even tho all in the military say its unnecessary.... :roll:

In the councils of government, we must guard against the acquisition of unwarranted influence, whether sought or unsought, by the military-industrial complex. The potential for the disastrous rise of misplaced power exists and will persist.

Dwight D Eisenhower in his Farewell Address to the Nation on January 17, 1961:

Lonecowboy said:
I would like a true choice in an election-

liberal or even more liberal is NOT the choice I am looking for.

why do we as Republicans let the media pick our candidate for us.

if republicans were actually for romney it wouldn't be an issue now would it?

oh by the way, read how reagan got the republican nomination.

Republicans that voted in the Primaries picked Romney. That is why he got over the threshhold of needed delegates last night with a win in Texas. Even if Ron Paul won every primary left he could not get enough delegates to win. Romney cinched it last night. :roll:

Latest posts