• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

why raincoats are yellow

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Hooks

Reaction score
............that was wrong in so many ways...................... :shock: :shock:

and "thanks" to all the folks that thought I needed to see it (insert puke icon)......................... :lol: :lol:

:shock: For a minute there when I seen the topic I thought you'd actually posted the pic Hooks. I don't know I figured she was kinda cute,in a wet sorta way.... :p

Mrs.Greg said:
:shock: For a minute there when I seen the topic I thought you'd actually posted the pic Hooks. I don't know I figured she was kinda cute,in a wet sorta way.... :p
Mrs.Greg that is just NASTY!!! :)

3words said:
Mrs.Greg said:
Mrs.Greg that is just NASTY!!! :)
Who me :pretty: :lol2: :lol2: :lol2:

Yanuck
why Hooks....whatever are you talking about

Nice try................................... :lol:

Mrs. G
For a minute there when I seen the topic I thought you'd actually posted the pic Hooks. I don't know I figured she was kinda cute,in a wet sorta way....

Mrs. G are yall into the ice wine:???: ...........................there ain't enough beer to EVER make that cute................................I ain't ever goin to open e-mails before breakfast again...................... :shock:

Hooks said:
Yanuck
why Hooks....whatever are you talking about

Nice try................................... :lol:

Mrs. G
For a minute there when I seen the topic I thought you'd actually posted the pic Hooks. I don't know I figured she was kinda cute,in a wet sorta way....

Mrs. G are yall into the ice wine:???: ...........................there ain't enough beer to EVER make that cute................................I ain't ever goin to open e-mails before breakfast again...................... :shock:
Maybe if you chased that beer with tequila,you know tequila makes her clothes fall off{or in this case raincoat} :pretty:

I was goin to warn ya............but ya know, misery enjoys company :wink: :lol:

hope yall didn't "view that" over breakfast........................... :lol:

Yanuck said:
Les said:
ok yanuck coulda missed that one.. lol .... shiver.. :lol:

blame gcreek....he started it!! :lol: :lol:
YA....HE started it!!!!

I would never have sent you that horrible email blkbuckaroo,its just to nasty to send to nice people...... :pretty: :p

Les said:
ok yanuck coulda missed that one.. lol .... shiver.. :lol:

I tries to warn you guys. :eek:

But would you listen to old Big Muddy?

Nooooooooooooooooooo

You had to see for your selves :shock:

Serves ya right. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Latest posts