• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Why Saskatchewan Deer Get BIG!!!!

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Sorry BMR, no brothers only sis, but Les can be a girls name! So Les you've seen these Large bucks on the power plant land????

yep greg I have seen em and if you wait long enough they walk off the mine land so you can put a tag on em. I own land right up against that land so if they leave it they are on my place and free game then.

No that 137-6/8 was the Boone and Crockett score his dress weight was 174. :shock: And for the gun it is a Remington 700 7 STW with a Weaver Grand Slam 3-12 X 40. I love it :clap: it is the best gun I got. A little to big for around here but at lease I can hit with it. :lol: Now for the sticker "John Kerry for President OF FRANCE" is in deed what it says. My sis got that for me. :lol:

Mudhen said:
N Now for the sticker "John Kerry for President OF FRANCE" is in deed what it says. My sis got that for me. :lol:

:clap: :clap: :clap: Priceless :lol:

ya somtimes too many hunters, although I am one, my cattle still on pasture and you worry about city boys knowing the difference between a cow and a deer. :???: Although bowhunters need to get a closer look.I don't bowhunt anymore and seriously questioning gun now that ALL meat has to be deboned before going into meatmarket. Won't even get landowners this year because didn't even bother to apply for muley tag,only looking for whitetails come Nov. Although maybe won't have time will maybe be harvesting if this Damn rain keeps up

NR that was after, I can dig the sheet out if you would like. It is not official I did it myself off of BandC site http://www.boone-crockett.org/bgRecords/ScoringYourTrophy.asp?area=bgRecords white tail typical. :roll:

Sheds-2005006.jpg

Here's a nice set of sheds that measured low 160's-hope to put a pointy stick into him this fall-he'll go in the 180's with his spread credit.

I guess I am to much like a fisherman :p I have told everyone that was after, in fact so much now I believed it, but the true is that was before deductions. The true is 124-4/8 Final Score sorry to steer you wrong, paper is the only thing that don't lie. :cry:

BucksandBears025.jpg

Went over to my buddies this A'M and saw this hog-grossed just over 180 with a 32 inch neck measurement-this guy got a 201 last year kinda knows his stuff I'd say.

Latest posts