• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Why Sham can't be trusted

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Tam

Reaction score
It is stories just like this one that makes me believe that Sham is full of it.

June 15, 2011 · 12:21 PM
Four ATF Agents Contradict Obama's Department of Justice account on "Fast and Furious" gun-runner scandal
Obama's Department of Justice, and the Attorney General he appointed, are being exposed. Our government allowed criminals to illegally purchase thousands of firearms and allowed these firearms to cross the border into Mexico. Two of these illegally purchased firearms were used to kill Border Patrol Agent Brian Terry.

Now the DOJ and ATF are in full "cover your ass" mode and are not cooperating with the investigation. Four ATF agents have given testimony that directly contradicts the accounts given by the DOJ.

You can't tell me that if there was a shred of evidence that Bush had anything to do with 911 where thousands of US citizens were killed that the Dems would not have had people lining up to testify before the Congress to expose his Administrations actions just like Issa is exposing the Obama Administration with this ILLEGAL GUN scandel that sadly resulted in a dead Border agent.

Power is Power and when the Dems or Republicans want it they will leave no rock unturned to bring down the other to prove they are the one to be trusted. If the Left bias media got a tip on Bush being involved you can bet they would not have used it to destroy him in the 2004 election and again in the 2008 election to destroy the Republican party.

Given the eyewitness accounts of a PLANE hitting the Pentagon and Sham convinced it was a missile tells me he can't see the forest for the trees.

Latest posts