• If you are having problems logging in please use the Contact Us in the lower right hand corner of the forum page for assistance.

Why the birth cert now

Help Support Ranchers.net:

Larrry

Reaction score
Why the supposed birth cert now, obama and ot said that he had presented it before. If it was presented before like they claim, then what was the purpose of this supposed cert. They aren't the same so which one is the fake if not both.

Larrry said:
Why the supposed birth cert now, obama and ot said that he had presented it before. If it was presented before like they claim, then what was the purpose of this supposed cert. They aren't the same so which one is the fake if not both.

I didn't think paper copies were around anymore, unless CNN lied.

So much for fact checking.

*In 2001 - the state of Hawaii Health Department went paperless.*Paper documents were discarded*The official record of Obama's birth is now an official ELECTRONIC record Janice Okubo, spokeswoman for the Health Department told the Honolulu Star Bulletin, "At that time, all information for births from 1908 (on) was put into electronic files for consistent reporting," she said.

TVNewser has learned CNN/U.S. president Jon Klein sent an email to a handful of "Lou Dobbs Tonight" staffers last night regarding the coverage of the so-called birthers and the validity of Pres. Obama's birth in the U.S.

http://www.mediabistro.com/tvnewser/jon-klein-on-birthers-it-seems-this-story-is-dead_b27754

Would electronic records from 2001 have been scanned in OCR mode? :shock:

But seriously Larry....

Trump has never been a Republican and obama was dropping in the polls, so what might divert attention from those issues that are bringing down his approval numbers :???: And who is a Democrat supporter that just gave Rahm Emmanual $50,000 that might help out in the sslight of hand?

When the conservatives are coming up with some concrete plans to get the economy and country on track, would it be beneficial to have them appear as "crazies" by once again questioning an "official document"?

How do you get them to question an official document? Why not make it so obviously fake, that not even the most non technical amongst them will notice?

obama's campaign team has taken another calculated risk, which I believe will hurt them in the long run.

Trust is the number one issue and this phony charade will not build trust with the voters.

I said a long time ago, the BC would be released when he is down in the polls and he thinks he could get a boost from releasing it. The whole thing is based on diverting from the NBC issue to the place of birth. If you listen to the media, the release of the BC, "proves obama is a citizen" Great, but being a citizen is not good enough, or Arnold would be eligible.

And the phony excuse of having people concentrate on what is important, in his press conference.....

Bull Pucky

.... the polls the week before showed that 38-40% of media stories were about the economy, while 2% were about the eligibility of the President.

It's a deliberate ploy to divert attention from those things that obama is failing at and what is important to the voters.

He thinks the voting public is stupid, and that will be his downfall.

Except in the case of OT, he'll buy it lock, stock and barrel.

Couldn't have said it better hypo. I still worry about the uninformed, koolaid drinkers and media once again banding together to excuse obama of any and all things

Larrry said:
Couldn't have said it better hypo. I still worry about the uninformed, koolaid drinkers and media once again banding together to excuse obama of any and all things

those that aare intelligent will pick up on it, have faith.

But the word still needs to be spread.

Both the "important" issues and the "crazy" that will damage his credibility.

I just laugh at those like OT that think I'm a conspiracist and assume that I know not what I do. :wink: :lol:

as I've said before, I'll notice when someone is trying to silence me and will try even harder.

Hey OT, I'm talking to you.

Do I have to make you go number one on Google again to gett your attention?

Latest posts